Antivax idiot

By jesus fuck - 19/12/2018 13:30

Today, I got my one year-old daughter vaccinated. My wife tried to leave me, because she's "never felt more betrayed". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 150
You deserved it 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Divorce and Sue for custody dude... Her refusing to vaccinate your child is actively putting her at risk of death of serious harm.

jesus **** is the correct response. I love how people wont vaccinate their children but they are vaccinated. you did the right thing by making sure your child is taken care of. some people need more education.

Comments

manb91uk 22

Divorce and Sue for custody dude... Her refusing to vaccinate your child is actively putting her at risk of death of serious harm.

dreamingwolf1981 7

actually alot of families choose not to get shots. tons of kids die from them. do you even know whats in yhem?

dreamingwolf1981 7

Actually vaccinations these days are very serious. kids have died because of them. do you even know whats inssd's ide them?

did... did you really comment twice... and say the same thing both times... but made two seperate spelling mistakes?

jesus **** is the correct response. I love how people wont vaccinate their children but they are vaccinated. you did the right thing by making sure your child is taken care of. some people need more education.

I agree, but you can't really call an anti-vaxxer a hypocrite for the simple fact that they probably didn't get a choice in the matter. A one year old can say no to a needle because it's scary, but they don't have the capacity to say no to a vaccine as they don't know what it is or what it is supposed to do.

ViviMage 38

That's because our generation never saw the true horror of smallpox, polio, measles, diphtheria, pertussis, even tetanus. I'd like to see a chicken pox vaccine made, our generation got that and was told it's a normal childhood illness. But what if I never had it and never had all these scars from it? The fact no one has heard of these diseases outside of a textbook because they work is ironically making some people less likely to vaccinate against it.

Rachelc09 9

uuuuhhhh, there IS a chickenpox vaccine already....🤦‍♀️

there is a chicken pox vaccine...I had measles and chicken pox as a child that is the main reason I had my kid vaccinated I didn't want her to go through what I did I had them both at the same time it was a mess

weaboo 12

Even if you can’t call them a hypocrite they are still super stupid for risking their children to deadly disease just to avoid the slight (or nonexistent IDK I didn’t check) to get autism like dude death is not a preferable alternative to autism

You are born with autism, not infected with it.

dreamingwolf1981 7

do u know what is in vaccinations?

@weaboo vaccines have been proven to not cause autism. But even if they did, is autism really that bad that parents would rather their children die a painful death than have them live with a (usually) manageable disorder?

Keep in mind that the ONE study that suggested that link has been discredited MULTIPLE times and the doctor had falsified data and had his medical license revoked.

eristone 8

There is a chicken pox vaccine. And you can't get autism from vaccines.

ManitobaCanada 2

You're wife is mentally ill, put her in a psych hospital

file for divorce you and your daughter don't need stupidity of that level

smartjaguargurl 17

...was she upset that she wasn’t the one to take her/there with you? That’s the only way I could see her not being a complete idiot

ViviMage 38

She likely never saw things like polio to know why we vaccinate and the horrors that happened to people that lived without a vaccine. I have first hand, my aunt's father had polio and we had to build a ramp for the wheelchair. Do you really want to live your life with no working legs like FDR did?? Do you want a lifelong wheelchair bound child for what should be a simple shot to the arm? My sister and fiancé are also immunosuppressed, so they need to ME to take my flu shot so I don't give it to them! Schools and doctors won't admit or see the child without proper vaccines, so the child has to be vaccinated eventually. Some doctors won't make an appt or toss you bodily out the moment you say are anti-vax. Then see an anti-vaccine doctor, go find one, but you're not seeing this pediatrician. There are kids too sick and fragile to handle the vaccine, so it's important that those that can, should! Or your kid that isn't vaxxed can transmit things to the people that legitimately cant handle it. You don't get autism from shots. You don't get the illness from the shot. The kid forgets about the shot soon enough. And IF you stay with this crazy lady that is not putting her daughter's best interests in mind, you better make choices with her on things like pierced earrings. And check the city ordinances on cats and dogs! She won't vaccinate them against rabies! No shot for a cat or dog means if they bite someone, they kill it and dissect the brains to see IF it had rabies at all to warrant the painful injections in the stomach the victim may need to take if they are positive. Or you vaccinate the animal to avoid an early death at the hands of the police and vet.

tounces7 27
boredgirl_02 14

Communication in marriage is key. No matter what the issue is about you two should have talked this over.

Maybe they tried. Sounds like OP took it upon himself to ensue his kid was vaccinated because he believed it to be the right thing to do. His daughter will be living proof that vaccinations don't cause things like autism.

tarabella 7

Ffs, let her leave!! Or if you don't want to go that far then never leave your kid alone with her because clearly she doesn't have the kids best interests in mind

It’s horrible that this kind of stupidity is contagious ... I don’t understand anti vaccination.