Policy of truth

By tellingthetruth - 21/03/2012 16:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Spicy
Today, the subject of penis size came up while my boyfriend and I were chatting. He asked if he was big, and I replied that whatever size he was, he was enough to satisfy me. Apparently, that was the wrong answer, and he spent the rest of the night sulking because I didn't say he was enormous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 397
You deserved it 14 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your answer was honest, truthful, and kind-hearted. His response was immature and stupid. Not every guy is hung like a stallion, and not every girl WANTS a guy so hung. If he ever asks again, tell him he's just barely adequate. That'll teach him that your first answer was much better.

Comments

hahachun 4

Is my dick big? The only answer is off course! How would you feel if you asked him if you were tight enough and he'd answer 'Well, you're okay, enough, I guess...'?

dreamer9614 3

It's more like him saying that however tight she was, it was tight enough to satisfy him. Except it's sounds better talking about a dick than a vag.

^ see that's proper usage of the word "off". Thank you for demonstrating

Okay people, thank you for teaching me how to use the words 'of' and 'off' in the right sentence.

Yeah, he's clearly short on confidence (no pun intended). Personally, I'd rather be told that I have a beautiful penis than an enormous penis. Firstly, I know mine is not anything out of the ordinary size-wise and secondly, too big can be impractical as it can be painful for some girls. There you go, there's your TMI for tonight.

18- On the contrary, your post is exactly the right amount of info: You admitted without shame (as there was none) that your penis wasn't ginormous and shown how comfortable you are with yourself about it. That alone makes a good example of confidence, something that I believe is much more attractive to your average woman than a big penis on an insecure man-child. Well done. :)

Strwbry3Shortcke 8

Your boyfriend has some issues. But I can see his point of you as well I guess...

MooseKnuckle5150 13
MissHayleyJames 7

Oh my gosh was that for real? I think I just died a little.

DrNuggetcase 3

What a baby, plus it's not the size that counts, it's how ya use it.

nsnforever 2

"It's not about the size of the boat. Rather, it's about the motion in the ocean."

"It's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force." :)

will you be my derivative, so I can lie tangent to your curves?

You all must be guys. Because I can tell you, size does count. If he’s the size of a pinky finger I don’t care much motion is in his ocean, it ain’t happening.

He's dumb but your kind of dumb to because unfortunately that's what every guy wants to here and u should no that

Learn how to spell before you call people you don't know dumb.

KiddNYC1O 20
reebokkid123 14

Why would you put his business out there like that? I would keep them wondering...

redmnky21 8

that was the wrong answer ur a terrible gf

It was exactly the right answer, and she's a good girlfriend for saying it. Is it better to lie? No.

^ It's probably better that you answered that question for her. She may have seen it as a trick question...