Policy of truth

By tellingthetruth - 21/03/2012 16:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Spicy
Today, the subject of penis size came up while my boyfriend and I were chatting. He asked if he was big, and I replied that whatever size he was, he was enough to satisfy me. Apparently, that was the wrong answer, and he spent the rest of the night sulking because I didn't say he was enormous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 397
You deserved it 14 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your answer was honest, truthful, and kind-hearted. His response was immature and stupid. Not every guy is hung like a stallion, and not every girl WANTS a guy so hung. If he ever asks again, tell him he's just barely adequate. That'll teach him that your first answer was much better.

Comments

Op's answer would be fine for me if i were to ask that question even though I wouldn't because idc.

When it's comes to a mans penis, "it's huge" is ALWAYS the right answer.

WHAT IS IT WITH GUYS AND PENIS SIZE?!!!!!

EvilDave 13

What is it with women and the size of her ass, her weight, her makeup, her clothing size, her hair style, the size of her boobs, etc. ? Oh, wait, you forgot how women are didn't you? And, if you don't want men to be concerned about penis size, stop publicizing how you want huge cocks.

Does this make my ass look fat? Any other answer besides "of course not dear" is wrong

This is the guy version of "Does my butt look big in these jeans?". Just tell a white lie. It is better for everyone involved.

Oh, please.. It's not about how big it is, it's how you use it..... Porkswords are useless if the handler doesn't know shit....

EvilDave 13

Telling a white lie to a woman for that question doesn't work. She doesn't believe any answer a man gives.

161- So your advice in regards to handling our "porkswords", is to take up fencing classes? :)

Well next time you ask "Does my bum look big in this?" don't expect a nice answer.

I always answer "perfectly adequate", which to me means the resultant sex is great. Even if it's misinterpreted as "could be better" I refuse to change my answer, regardless of actual size. Guys shouldn't be so ridiculously size-centric. Definitely not playing into the absurdity of it -.-

That would be like you asking him if you're pretty and him saying you're pretty enough for him. You would go ape shit.

"Dunno babe,I don't care for size,I care about the sex.And sex with you is always amazing!" My husband has always been happy with the answer,in the almost 9 years we've been together.Be smart,girl.