Policy of truth

By tellingthetruth - 21/03/2012 16:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Spicy
Today, the subject of penis size came up while my boyfriend and I were chatting. He asked if he was big, and I replied that whatever size he was, he was enough to satisfy me. Apparently, that was the wrong answer, and he spent the rest of the night sulking because I didn't say he was enormous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 397
You deserved it 14 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your answer was honest, truthful, and kind-hearted. His response was immature and stupid. Not every guy is hung like a stallion, and not every girl WANTS a guy so hung. If he ever asks again, tell him he's just barely adequate. That'll teach him that your first answer was much better.

Comments

Lol that's happened to me too guys r more insecure than we r lol

Honestly, people who think penis size matters are hilarious... Seriously, you can have the largest dick in the world and not know what the **** you're doing. Those dudes in the pron vids just pumping away aren't actually studs amazing at sex, it's uncommon for a woman to be able to have a purely vaginal ****** without a vibrator. Just find her clit, you don't actually need a penis for that.

Also the OP's answer was diplomatic. What if she's had few previous sexual partners? It's entirely possible for her not to know what's "big" for a penis. Unless she spends a considerable amount of time looking at it, she won't remember how big it is exactly. Dudes are oversensitive about the size of their junk, just like bitches are about their weight.

Think of it like a guy saying no hunny you don't look fat in that dress vrs saying yea ur fat and need to diet. A guys ego for his penis is like you worrying about your weight is what I'm getting at.. Op

StephLovesYouuxo 1
cleio81 5

Men are very sensitive about their penis size. It's like if you asked if you were fat and he responded with "well, your not that fat."

Okay that would be like you asking if your jeans made you looked fat and he said it doesn't matter how fat they make you look, I think your beautiful. The sentiment is there but you would be pissed.

hotforkegger 4

Men are like women they want their EGO stroked

Fortitudine 3

Stupid thing to say. Even if they aren't big, you're still supposed to say they are!