Policy of truth

By tellingthetruth - 21/03/2012 16:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Spicy
Today, the subject of penis size came up while my boyfriend and I were chatting. He asked if he was big, and I replied that whatever size he was, he was enough to satisfy me. Apparently, that was the wrong answer, and he spent the rest of the night sulking because I didn't say he was enormous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 397
You deserved it 14 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your answer was honest, truthful, and kind-hearted. His response was immature and stupid. Not every guy is hung like a stallion, and not every girl WANTS a guy so hung. If he ever asks again, tell him he's just barely adequate. That'll teach him that your first answer was much better.

Comments

It's like if you hesitate when a girl asks if she looks fat!

EvilDave 13

OP, how did you like your taste of being a man? Women do that shit all the time. They ask a loaded question with no right answer, then punish the guy for any answer he gives. So, how did you like it?

EvilDave 13

As I recall, there was a post from a woman about how disappointed she was when the guy she thought had a massive **** turned out to have socks in his pants. All the women were sympathetic to her. Then, there was a post from a woman who was rejected when she took off her padded bra and had much smaller breasts. All the women ripped the guy and sympathized with her. Now, here is a post by a woman about a guy getting upset about her not him he has a large dick. All the women are sympathizing with her and saying he shouldn't be concerned with his physical endowments and that he is acting like a child. You are all a bunch of hypocrites.

The problem with that reasoning is that these "women" you speak of are a constantly changing group. Only a small amount of the people who visit this website care enough to write a comment about it. Now it so happens that the stereotype of the female clique isn't entirely unfounded: average, socially active women tend to form groups with a specific dynamic, in which criticism is generally disapproved of. Instead, all critics remain silent, and the subset which approves with the complainer's actions speaks up and gives their support. That way, nobody has to lie and everybody can get the emotional support they desire as long as they aren't too abnormal. (These cliques aren't limited to women, by the way, but they are more common). The result, no woman is a hypocrite (because nobody has the duty to openly disapprove of things they disagree with), but the vocalised opinion of a sufficiently large group of average women most certainly will be. Because there's no reason for women to all agree with each other. And it's not the duty of women to form a consensus.

sendboot2 4

Haha that happened to me but I told a girlfriend about it, and it got back to him. Don't worry they don't sulk for long. Good luck!!

Guys with big dicks dont cry in corners

dwvork 6

You say out loud "biggest I've had" while thinking "today"

The correct answer was "OMG it is huge it all most wrecked my box the first time we had sex i could not walk right for days" Then you should have made him a sandwich!

did he really not know how big his .penis was?

Heartless!:'( go tell that boy he should be in the record books!