Played yourself

By nano123 - 17/04/2020 08:00

Spicy
Today, I gave myself a hickey on my bicep just to know how it feels. I'm a 28-year-old virgin and yes, that's possible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 596
You deserved it 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I used to give myself hickeys on my forearm before I knew what hickeys were. I just thought it was cool that you can suck on your skin and bam a bruise appears. gotta love childhood in the 90s. oh and btw, my dad was a virgin until he was 28 and had me 7 years later. you'll be ok :)

Hey that's absolutely okay, people will find their person in due time (if that's what they're looking for) :)

Comments

Of course it's possible. If you're a big loser, you can stay a virgin your whole life! Maybe you can pass yourself off as "asexual."

I have a 70 something year old aunt who's a virgin. however, she's no loser, she raised me when my mom wouldn't bother.

You can be a high quality person and be a loser when it comes to sex. The two are unrelated.

Hey that's absolutely okay, people will find their person in due time (if that's what they're looking for) :)

I used to give myself hickeys on my forearm before I knew what hickeys were. I just thought it was cool that you can suck on your skin and bam a bruise appears. gotta love childhood in the 90s. oh and btw, my dad was a virgin until he was 28 and had me 7 years later. you'll be ok :)

Of course its possible but that is just sad. Sad that you had to give yourself a hickey not sad that you are a virgin.

It sucks, I was a virgin until 25 and it’s awful, but to each their own. Also don’t give yourself hickies, you can die of it

WistayShlaio82 13

I’m 37 and still a virgin, you got a long ways to go and I can tell you’re going to lose it.

Thank you everyone for their lovely responses. Some of the comments have given me great hope that I won’t die same and I am not alone in it. Cheers