Dominion

By baby.momma2 - 26/11/2020 19:58

Today, I told my boyfriend I was unsure of the future of our relationship, so he gave me a gigantic hickey to "show the world that I'm his." I work as a cashier and see people I know personally on a daily basis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 835
You deserved it 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Either way sounds like it's time to get out and file a restraining order if he's literally forcing his affections on her.

baby.momma2 10

Comments

Redgy22 26

Because you couldn't stop him from sucking on your neck?? ydi

baby.momma2 10
Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

So you're saying he held you down against your will and physically assaulted you? Stop having doubts and leave.

Redgy22 26
rotflqtms_ 21

Can't really expect her to be able to fight him off. If women could push men off of them easily, no one would be sexually assaulted. Men are just strong for the most part. Anyone who has gone through puberty has a leg up on me. Yeah I work out, but I'm not ripped. That look doesn't look good on me. My nephew is about to be stronger than me and I'm twice his age. Heck, I saw this scrawny looking Male at work and one female challenged him to arm wrestling, she lost. I thought... hmm, I'm sure I can beat him... nope... lost too. Damn guy doesn't even look like he works out yet he won so easily, yet here I am working out lifting weights etc. and he beats me so easily. It's not easy to fight off a man who's trying to do something to you. Unless you're some karate God and he's... not, you're mostly sol once he grabs you. And not every female knows self defense. I learned the hard way how easy it is to be overpowered by a male. Don't even try to blame her asking if she couldn't have just pushed him off. (especially as he has 100 LBS on her) Victim blaming much?

Redgy22 26

Then it's assault and charges should be filed or at the very least leave.

tounces7 27

Either way sounds like it's time to get out and file a restraining order if he's literally forcing his affections on her.

Marcella1016 31

Also it really doesn’t take that long to give someone a hickey, especially someone with sensitive skin. It takes like a second, even if she was pushing him away. It didn’t need to be some huge epic wrestling match like you guys are all picturing lol

rotflqtms_ 21

Yep, and OP said he's 100 LBS heavier than she is. Not super easy to push him off to get out of a hickey.

What, the boyfriend was too cheap to buy her a proper COLLAR?

justwanttobesocial...butalsonot 9

That sounds more than a little manipulative 😬