Pissed

By meme71 - 21/02/2011 10:22

Today, I had an hour-long massage, meditated for while and was finally feeling good. Then I had to call an ambulance for my idiot father who had managed to get alcohol poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 482
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone who says OP is selfish has obviously never lived with someone who has alcoholism. It's extremely stressful, especially when they refuse to admit they have a problem and won't get help. And since OP is the one who had to call the ambulence I'm guessing she's also the one who usually ends up caring for his drunk ass when he's had a few too many. It's completely unfair for the father to put all that responsibility on his child, if anything I'd say he's the selfish one.

So a man walks into a bar... ...his alcoholism is destroying his family.

Comments

Y the hell do u call u dad an idiot???

Sparkiee93 3

Don't be such an ass, we all would all love to find our zen but being bitter about things like having to save a parents life is what keeps us from ever finding it.

Today, I realized my life is so good that pushing buttons and talking on the phone is bad enough to complain about online.

Atishuh 0

Okay, so I get that it ruined your day, BUT STFU, you can meditate anytime! Your IDIOT father? He has an addiction and ALMOST died, and your complaining on a ******* website? GTFO FML, and go support your dad, you selfish bitch.

bombomboa 0

his addiction is his fault but I doubt that he wants to have to live with it or make his child live with it

and how many times has he saved ur butt after having a good day nd u ruined it... hey its only fair

My parents are alcoholics. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that, OP. It can be very tough to handle, which is why I keep my distance from them, consider that OP.

#64 u cant assume everything i mean what if he is an idiot, what if it like hje 100 time Op had to bail him out of something dumb he has done what if the Op dad came only recentaly into the Op's life

sooobe 3