Pissed

By meme71 - 21/02/2011 10:22

Today, I had an hour-long massage, meditated for while and was finally feeling good. Then I had to call an ambulance for my idiot father who had managed to get alcohol poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 482
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone who says OP is selfish has obviously never lived with someone who has alcoholism. It's extremely stressful, especially when they refuse to admit they have a problem and won't get help. And since OP is the one who had to call the ambulence I'm guessing she's also the one who usually ends up caring for his drunk ass when he's had a few too many. It's completely unfair for the father to put all that responsibility on his child, if anything I'd say he's the selfish one.

So a man walks into a bar... ...his alcoholism is destroying his family.

Comments

you_failed 15

That sucks! Just when you were finally having a good time. :|

How does that make the father stupid? He was probably just having fun. Or he's an alcoholic in which case he should be drinking at all.

#13 If someone is drinking to the point of getting alcohol poisoning, that's where it's not fun anymore. You can still have fun while drinking without getting wasted.

There is a reason why alcohol is considered as a harddrug...

jamrho3708 0

some people use meditation others use alcohol... I'm assuming prior to the poisoning he felt pretty good to

mintcar 9

Wow, going too far with the drinking

that was his way of relaxing, by getting drunk

djrox11 0

hes a little past drunk at that point....

cdatribe23 0

#28 your picture made my day:D lmao

lovelyllama3 0

Because picking up the phone to save your dad is so agonizing after a massage. YDI for being so selfish.

yeah cause the dad wasn't selfish... drinking to the point of alcohol poisoning and worrying family. /sarcasm

fiveonefiveoh 0

on the one hand, it's the dads fault. on the other, for real, she's a bitch. treating it as an inconvenience to her day.. that's sad

no idiots meditating= relaxing saving your dads life= not relaxing so all the comfort she payed for was gone so she wasted money.....and it is an inconvenience look up the definition of the word...plus only idiots drink to get drunk...

xspaniardx 3

First off she was already done with her massage. I don't think OP is bitching that her father interrupted her day it was that she had done all the meditation and relaxing that she needed so she could be stress free (probably because her dad is a drunk and she is fed up with it) and then he got alcohol poisoning so she feels stressed again, so she basically did all that for nothing because she is back to square one.

SirEBC 7

Hmmm. I think maybe you're reading just a little bit too far into it.

um not relly Thad what I got out of it to

SirEBC 7

Ah, yes, THAD. Clearly you were referring to transient hepatic attenuation differences. I'm glad to see that I am not the only one interested in focal hepatic lesions and other various medical issues. If you're interested in discussing this further, I'm sure Doc could fill you in. OR if you want to take it a step further, you might be interested in contacting an oncologist. It really does excite me to see individuals so enthralled by the topic of medicine. The passion that you exhibit is truly admirable and inspiring.