By Karl - 21/02/2011 11:43

Today, I woke up and heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I went down stairs and saw a huge guy in there. I got a vase and hit him over the head, not realizing it was my mom's new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 742
You deserved it 5 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Megalomania_fml 0

It's your moms fault for not telling you about her new boyfriend. I'd do the same.

adjacent 2

Mom: hmm I think its a good idea to let this big burglar looking guy in the house without my childrens knowledge, obviously they'll know its my BF!

Comments

dielfrag14 0

Mom's new BFDI. Why? Mom has been dead for 7 years *DUH DUH DUH!*

hopefully he was huge enough to take the blow....

H3adFonHyStRiA 0
CommonSenseKarma 17

she didnt think it would be a good idea to tell you.?

cryssycakesx3 22

he didn't say he didn't know, just that he didn't *realize*

Megalomania_fml 0

It's your moms fault for not telling you about her new boyfriend. I'd do the same.

Acousticpixie14 6

I know, right? That's not OP's fault at all. I'd bash some random guy over the head, too.

adjacent 2

Mom: hmm I think its a good idea to let this big burglar looking guy in the house without my childrens knowledge, obviously they'll know its my BF!

FYLDeep 25

I hope you made him a sammich after. You were in the kitchen.

SirEBC 7

Old and tired, LIKE YOUR MOTHER! Oooohhhhhh...solid.

lemoncows 2
ElectricGhost_fml 5

everybody makes mistakes no I'm not saying that from the song haha

its better than a number of things he could have done. it's not the best choice, but it's better.

You're gunna have to do a lot for him to erase that moment out of his mind.

Not really. Just cosh him again. According to the television, he'll immediately get amnesia.

reject4life 0

ehh not your fault scary man survival skills set in . kill him. :)

you hit him with a vase? does people really do this? I always thought only crime thriller could make that seem real but yeah, thank you for letting me know that this actually works !! oh and it probably sucks to hit your moms new boyfriend. just imagine they'll marry and you'll always be the devil child that knocked out the step-dad.. I'm sorry :)

ElectricGhost_fml 5