Pile up

By shark - 27/11/2012 03:03 - United States - Houston

Today, I was separating my notes into two piles: one to save for exam studying and one to throw out. I finished separating, picked up the junk pile, and absentmindedly shredded it. Afterwards, I looked down to see the junk pile still completely intact. Goodbye, passing grades. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 660
You deserved it 31 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WingsFan80 4

That will teach you to look first

Because of my constant OCD attacks and hope of passing, I always make sure to double check when I shred my paper.. I hope you can get them from someone else. Good luck on those exam.

Comments

Iknoweverything 29

Shredding notes makes no sense to me... but then again, I prefer to have a bonfire with everything after the semester is over to celebrate. Way more cleansing than a shredder.

I suppose you could be fatigued from studying so much, in which case mistakes are easily made... but even if that's the case you should have double- or even triple-checked before you shredded anything. God knows why you were shredding them anyway, it's not like someone would go through your bin and copy your useless notes anyway...

I don't understand why you would shred them, unless you were perhaps running low on composting material or packaging peanuts.

Should have waited and thrown out the in-wanted stuff AFTER the exam

I hate these FMLs, just look at whatever it is you're about to destroy/throw away/sell etc once more as a last check, is it really THAT difficult?

Lets be realistic. Now you know you shouldnt shred anything that could possibly be related to school until that class is over with

linnie_wesker 20

Sorry but YDI. Being organized is obviously a good idea but you should always keep all of your notes until you're done with whatever class they're for.

From the line "...two piles: one to save for exam studying and one to throw out", I could tell what was going to happen...