By Anonymous - 18/02/2012 23:32 - United States

Today, I checked over my notes from yesterday's midterm review so I could study for the test on Monday. It seems I was so exhausted, I'd done nothing but scribble unintelligibly all over the first page. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 144
You deserved it 8 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RecklessJellyBea 7

Maybe it's a bonus question on the test.

Call a friend that shares that class. I'm sure they will understand if you explain your issue and that you aren't being lazy. That's what friends are for!

Comments

RecklessJellyBea 7

Maybe it's a bonus question on the test.

This guy is gonna get a shit load of YDI's but truthfully who doesn't miss out on some notes once in a while? So before you vote think about what'd you'd do. This has happened to me too so FYL.

MatheusRajuidas 5

Aw c'mon. For me half the notes are hard to read (had to write fast), drawings or random scribbling at the end of one word that goes through the whole page.

Hey recklessjellybee, if you wouldn't be such a perverted bastard, you might have a chance to be successful in life.

^ says the 50 year old racist (his about me) with Patrick as his photo

This is why we are getting computers or iPads from school :D

NeonBlack 0

93, not everyone gets Presidents day off. The college I go to is still having class.

Call a friend that shares that class. I'm sure they will understand if you explain your issue and that you aren't being lazy. That's what friends are for!

No matter what you think, sleep is healthy, aye!

At first glance, I thought your picture was supposed to be dirty.

MissHayleyJames 7

That's all assuming OP even has a friend in their class. Of my 5 classes this semester I only have an acquaintance in one of them. She's not a friend but we can get notes from each other. The rest of my classes I'm on my own.

You don't try to become friends with people in your class? I make sure to make at least one friend in each of my classes so that we can study together or I can get notes if I miss a class.

MissHayleyJames 7

I don't try to become friends, period. I've got my best friend, another friend and my husband so it's all I need.

im pretty sure that is hidden code for "your *****d"

olpally 32

Op better find a friend who took notes or this will be a f**ked situation for op, should have paid attention to what you were doing though op, no excuses..

skittles987_fml 0

Hey I just moderated this :) First time for everything.

Unintelligent scribbles, I suspect English class.

Unintelligent scribbles...I suspect this is the work of a Congressman.

OP means illegibly scribbled. That is not the same as unintelligently scribbled. It seems OP unintelligently scribbled this FML as well.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

un·in·tel·li·gi·ble (nn-tl-j-bl) adj. Being such that understanding or comprehension is difficult or impossible; incomprehensible: unintelligible remarks; an unintelligible prose passage.

Maybe you should get some notes from a person less exhausted.

You're have nice look. Not the kind of person I would date, but I would watch you in a **** video.

drawmesunshine 17

53, you have a creepy air. Not the kind of person I'd hang out with, but I would hide behind newspapers and strangers to avoid you.

kxxjoejoexxk 8

What you mean that what OP did wasnt how you take notes? I've been doing it all my life

Or 5 Hour Energy. I keep some in backpack whenever I'm about to doze off. Chuck it down just like a shot - and you'll perk right up. :)

Or...here's a crazy thought: a good night's sleep!

^ a good night's sleep? Wait until you get to college...

Yeah, sure. I'm just trying to say that there are better alternatives to energy drinks.

Wtf "wait until you get into college" you're ******* 18. Granted that's old enough to be in college but the only reason you don't get a good nights sleep is because you are like every other college kid out there which was also me at 1 point. The reason is you rather go and hangout with people and do what 18 year old college kids do the get a good nights sleep. My point is that you can get a good nights sleep in college if you prioritize. But where's the fun in that.

True fact, especially in Quebec with the dumb "cote R" calculation in which you need to work your ass off for some great marks. Sleep isn't part of our lifes because of that...

Difference between America and the UK (not sure where else) - college in America is to get your degrees and it is generally harder than what the UK calls college, over here college (or sixth form if you stay in school) prepares you for what we call university. So I can understand the mix up between American college kids losing sleep because the assignments are so much bigger and more important than the UK college kids.

Yeah American colleges are different. Everything's a college, no matter how anybody else thinks of it. The only ones that anyone thinks of as universities dont call themselves universities.

abby_abomination 0

78- you don't know what the hell you're talking about so shut up. I do not go out and party every night. I'm in my 2nd year of college. You don't live in Quebec. 81 is completely right. I lose sleep because I have so much work to do, it's suffocating. So please, don't talk out of your ass when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

So if the fact that you're in Quebec is so important that you need to remind 78 that he doesn't live there, why did you tell me to "Wait until I get to college" if I don't live there either?

Llama_Face89 33

96- depending on your major and dedication you will have the same lack of sleep anywhere you go to school.

iseyixes 18

Guess you might want to read your books to study. Not really a big deal.

Sometimes scribbles are the way to go!

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr....

Emd0406 4