Pete Townshend has a lot to answer for

By FML4evs - 10/04/2009 02:43 - United States

Today, my little brother watched an old video of The Who, who are know for smashing up their guitars and such. He decided it would be cool to try it with mine. That guitar was worth over $3000. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 971
You deserved it 4 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...time to grab your bro by the feet / ankles and do the same to him

Comments

effliffe 0

holy shit i would have absolutely murdered him

quesoesbueno59 0

That's just not right. Hopefully your parents would understand and would pay a bit for another one while brother pays the rest. Or better yet, he pays for it all.

You could probably pimp him out to a few pedophiles and get the money back by the end of the month.

Know the feeling. How many times people think they can scratch.. just to ruin a rare record and some expensive cartridge styluses. Ugh.

Maybe you should try to find an old video of someone smashing their brother?

ejvlols 0

sell him to a pedophile ... for more. lol

Sue The Who for having such a foul influence on youngsters. Demand a new guitar + compensation for emotional harm, like another 5 grand or so. Get yourself a cheap banjo and run it through your bro's head. Makes a nice KERRRAIIINNG! sound when smashed. Videotape it. YouTube it.

you_not_me_OWNED 0

how bad was the damage? i once tried it with a really old useless electric guitar, and it took me 7 swings onto the pavement outside my house to break it in half. maybe mine was just a tough guitar, but i'd imagine that the damage would be at least repairable.

What a dumbass!! Tell your parents before you do anything to him otherwise they will ground you, and make him buy you a brand new one. That REALLY sucks!!!