Pete Townshend has a lot to answer for

By FML4evs - 10/04/2009 02:43 - United States

Today, my little brother watched an old video of The Who, who are know for smashing up their guitars and such. He decided it would be cool to try it with mine. That guitar was worth over $3000. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 971
You deserved it 4 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...time to grab your bro by the feet / ankles and do the same to him

Comments

break his gameboy and throw away his pokemon

life_is_a_hooker 0

I would have beaten the shit out of him. I'm guessing he was young enough to not even have a job to pay you back for it. That is ridiculous, WHY in the world did he think it'd be a good idea to do that? #69, seriously? It's not like he had signs pointing at the guitar saying "break me!" Get over yourself. No one deserves to have that happen. $3000 today when there are so many people who don't have jobs is a LOT of money.

keyinhand 0

skin him and make a nice guitar case out of him! That way you will have a nice place for your new one and a warning to others.

i would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad i feel realy bad for u dude. btw...how old is your brother?

snowman23 0

DAMN! I LOVE the Who but i would have broken every bone in his body!

zbots 0

Claim it stolen and get insurance money back. Sure it might be fraud - but 3k to an insurance company isn't a whole lot - so they probably won't really dig into the issue.

warpedtourgurl 0

I'm assuming he's young, so just sell him to a pedophile for $3000. Hell, make it $5000 and buy an even nicer guitar.

#16 Go **** yourself. thanks a lot :)