Ouch

By Anonymous - 14/12/2011 23:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blow job. I thought it was going great and I was doing a good job, until he told me to "stop chomping on it like it's a hot dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 644
You deserved it 29 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justlikeme79 9

Yow. I'm a girl, but that makes ME hurt.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Considering how small tootsie rolls are, that might not be something to brag about.

Comments

A tootsie roll is just all chocolate.. So when she gets close your "special place" she just bites it?

SxeDaze 13

Reminds me of an old FML. When a Women was recieving head she replied " chill out dude it's not a taco eating contest.!!"

19 said the same thing an hour before you

FYLDeep 25

You can't follow the same schema for every wiener you encounter.

Are we still talking about chocolate? Or are you talking about your tootsie roll like penis?

damn girl u need to learn how to not use teeth when doing that

if teeth felt good, they would grow in your ******.

kaykay20 0

Well not true for those born with teeth there. It happens very rarely though. Reminds me of the fact people can also be born with their ****** on different parts of the body. Some weird facts to ponder for a minute or two.

Actually no. What you are talking about is called ****** dentata which is Latin for toothed ******. Various cultures have folk tales about women with toothed vaginas, frequently told as cautionary tales warning of the dangers of sex with strange women and to discourage the act of rape. It appears in folklore, jokes and some movies. There was a case where a woman had a dermoid cyst. Dermoid cysts are derived from the outer layers of embryonic skin, and they are capable of growing hair and teeth and bones, anything that comes from the outer layers of the embryo. They can occur anywhere. The power of google compels you!

jobsman99 0

Practice practice practice. And you got feedback. I assume you did not stop. My gal when she started giving me a ******** was not that good. Twenty years later, now my wife, she sucks me off at least once every day and she just gets better!! Keep practicing.

65: you get a bj once a day? I was feeling real good about my wife's weekend slurpathon but now FML!

I don't know how you don't press Ydi for these... Ydi for chomping it like it's a hot dog...

56 - It's ok sweetie, it's not your fault that you're blonde.