Ouch

By Anonymous - 14/12/2011 23:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blow job. I thought it was going great and I was doing a good job, until he told me to "stop chomping on it like it's a hot dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 644
You deserved it 29 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justlikeme79 9

Yow. I'm a girl, but that makes ME hurt.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Considering how small tootsie rolls are, that might not be something to brag about.

Comments

snapeaholic 5

Sorry anon, but i feel bad for the boyfriend in this situation...

thefuckinloser 6

you need to learn how to suck **** it seems he not smart enough to learn you go have a threesome with a couple maybe you could learn no chomping

cass1_l0ve 13

It seems like everyone on here but the OP agrees with 161: "chomp" and "*******" are just not two words that should ever be combined!!!

Stevie777 0

just suck gently, use hands to massage, and swallow when the time comes!

saphire512 3
monsterofthapuss 3

you should look up pinky's dick sucking for dummies that's a woman who really knows what she's doing or just watch her movies she'll definitely teach you some good things well it worked with a girl i knew..........

shitwit2234 0

I wouldnt mind if you chomped on mine

muffdriver27 5

That shit does hurt. It's happend to me many of times I don't understand I'm like Dan girl open your mouth wider or something.

chubby_choco 17

Why do guys think this is a skill women are born with? Sure, it probably hurt him, but are people suggesting he couldn't have been a little nicer about it? Tell him that he doesn't get any more play until he offers nice, well-spoken pointers - or you'll start verbally knifing him whenever he goes wrong in bed. And I'm sure he does.