OnlyFAlans

By daddyrobyn - 17/04/2017 04:00 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Today, I met an important figure in my line of work who also happens to know my dad, Alan. Upon meeting said person, I let my social anxiety get the best of me and I greeted him by saying, "Hi! I'm your Alan!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 438
You deserved it 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

"Wow, my own personal Alan?! I've never had one of those before!"

Oh, you never had your own personal Alan? You realize that they sell a six pack of Alans at Walmart for $15.99. Unless you're really strapped for cash, then you can get the six pack of Carls for $8.50.

Comments

I hope you're good at loosening and tightening hex-head bolts!

AwkwardLifeOfALesbianGamer 5

Almost everyone has been there at some point, OP! We tend to mess up more when nervous! <3

Druu 53

"Wow, my own personal Alan?! I've never had one of those before!"

Oh, you never had your own personal Alan? You realize that they sell a six pack of Alans at Walmart for $15.99. Unless you're really strapped for cash, then you can get the six pack of Carls for $8.50.

wow the important figure must be overjoyed to have his own Alan. dnt feel bad OP almost everyone gets tongue tied.

Is it me, or does anyone else think of Alan from "The Hangover"?

I get tongue tied all the time because my brain is three words ahead of my mouth. My usual "save" is to follow up with "I love lamp!"

Hopefully the person has a sense of humor about it (I'm sure it was pretty funny).

Sharon W 1

Pretty sure we've all been there at some point. All you can do is laugh and make fun of yourself.