By usarmywife - 17/04/2017 02:00

Spicy
Today, at the ripe old age of 27, I dislocated my hip while making love to my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 166
You deserved it 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a dislocated hip would be a hell of a lot more than a turn-off. she said dislocated hip. That means the femur came out of the acetabulum. It's like pulling the arm bone out of the shoulder socket. and you do this a lot? You're going to have arthritis like a ************ by age 50. You might even have a connective tissue disease.

This happened to me a lot. And has been for the past 4 years. I'm only 20. I feel ya pain. It's not fun. Kinda of a turn of sometimes, ruins the mood.

Comments

This happened to me a lot. And has been for the past 4 years. I'm only 20. I feel ya pain. It's not fun. Kinda of a turn of sometimes, ruins the mood.

a dislocated hip would be a hell of a lot more than a turn-off. she said dislocated hip. That means the femur came out of the acetabulum. It's like pulling the arm bone out of the shoulder socket. and you do this a lot? You're going to have arthritis like a ************ by age 50. You might even have a connective tissue disease.

I have really bad hips from years of biking. It's been popping out since I was 10. I don't feel it much anymore and know how to pop it back in place. I often forget what it feels like to others because it's been so long since I had felt the pain.

It sounds like you have a joint condition like hyper-mobility, it's fairly common, especially in women.

neuronerd 28

Same here. My Dr suspects Ehlers Danlos, but I've yet to get the genetic test.

I have EDS, my hips pop all the time! Luckily it's not painful for me as usually goes in just as easily.

Sometimes, when a person has already dislocated it once, it keeps happening. My sister dislocated her arm for the first time whilst climbing and now it happens fairly often.

thatslifeiguess7 16

Omg how? broke mine in a motorcycle accident

Sweet Tabatha 6

And then there's me casually playing with mine popping it in and out of place.

mariri9206 32

why would you hurt and horrify and torment yourself like that?

That's because you were trying single people's sex! Married sex means just laying still and being quiet until he finishes and goes back to watching his game. That's when you get out the vibrator and get yours.

That exact same scenario is about to cause a filing for separation. He gets so pouty and MEAN when he has to go 2 nights without help at an ******. I'm So sick of being treated like an unpaid *****. I feel required to provide sexual services and get nothing in return... NOTHING. He isn't nice before or after and (extra) treats me like shit if I say no. At least he no longer forces himself on me. You can't imagine the number of times I've walked away crying and contemplating a call to 911 for marital rape. I now HATE SEX!

Looks like you're having a domestic violence issue... I hope you will find help and get out of this situation very soon! Good luck!!! :)

mariri9206 32

Let me give your own advice back to you: Whoa, calm down. Sounds like you're still a bit bitter at your husband. Maybe talk to him about how it all made you feel and lay off RichardPencil just a tad. In all seriousness, though, that is a pretty extreme reaction for you to have toward a stranger making a joke - a really poor, really bad, really uncalled for joke - but a joke, nonetheless. And what you mentioned is in an issue you have with your husband and he's the one who should have to deal with the consequences.

Wow.... Sorry for that very personal and detailed venting. Hit a nerve I suppose.

First of all, my condolences for having to deal with such a terrible marriage. As my main point, I'm unsure if it was just passion that made you say it, but letting that same terrible husband ruin sex for you is basically letting him rule your life even after he's gone. My suggestion is to give it a chance with someone you feel a genuine affection and attraction for (however far into the future it may be) and go from there. It's up to you in the end though, just putting my thoughts out there

Gotta love a woman who goes all out in making love!

mariri9206 32

I dislocated my knee on Christmas Eve by standing when I was, like, 17. So I feel your pain just in a slightly different way. Either way, feel better soon, OP!

I've heard of leaving the woman so satisfied that she can't walk, but damn, your husband took that a bit too literally, didn't he?

Damn! what to go all in. gold star for going for it. sorry for the results though