By Anonymous - 23/11/2016 16:58

Today, I bumped into my English teacher at an AA meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 474
You deserved it 1 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He can't say anything and neither can you so pretend it never happened. But yes FYL, but good on you for seeking help. You're a hell of a person. Best of luck in your recovery.

Well now he has two hints at the letter grade he's giving you this year

Comments

He can't say anything and neither can you so pretend it never happened. But yes FYL, but good on you for seeking help. You're a hell of a person. Best of luck in your recovery.

Well now he has two hints at the letter grade he's giving you this year

I hope he doesn't correct your grammar when you get up to speak. "Hello, I'm ____, and I'm a alcoholic." "AN alcoholic!"

Everybody leaves their job at the door, it doesn't matter who you see inside. Good on the both of you for seeking help:) good luck!!

sporty061200r 8

I don't blame him kids these days will drive anyone to drink

That made me giggle. I totally see why it was down voted but it's funny too. No hate please.

cootiequeen4444 11

I know why too. tree bewb man's lack of punctuation is quite disconcerting.

He must be a big fan of Ernest Hemingway.

Teachers are people too. It's great that you are both seeking help with something you've admitted is an issue!

Those lessons must really be something, huh?

You don't understand how AA works, otherwise this would not be a problem let alone worthy of an FML. I don't really see the problem.