The L word

By Anonymous - 26/05/2014 15:53 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I told my girlfriend that I love her. She panicked and blurted out our S&M safeword. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 106
You deserved it 7 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

I hope the safe word was "loveyoutoo"

You simply made her think of what she loves most..

Comments

miyaviichan 27

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

One day, you're going to jump to wrong conclusion and break your leg in the process.

Redoxx_fml 22

Then she can make that game from Office Space

Have to try to commit suicide first. Then realize you want to live.

#30 is referencing how the jump to conclusions mat came into existence in Office Space. "Kids these days. Not knowing classic movies!"

Yeah, if we could keep talking about how amazing Office Space is, that'd be great...

You simply made her think of what she loves most..

says the guy with a Ron Jeremy profile picture XD

incoherentrmblr 21

^ Inception at its filthiest...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

not really sure why you're getting thumbed down...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Redoxx_fml 22

I hope the safe word was "loveyoutoo"

Never_Land 10

At least she tried, right? That's worth something:)

Redoxx_fml 22

So, your both into and engage in S&M but you haven't expressed your love before?

You don't have to love someone to tie them up and f*** them..

RedPillSucks 31

Says the evil looking cat. That scares the shit out of me.

Who's to say they weren't "expressing their love" so to speak, already?

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Love is by no means a requirement for good sex or good BDSM. Trust is essential, but love is not. Now for my own personal opinion, I prefer to have an emotional connection, but I know many people who prefer their BDSM to be separated from romantic emotions.

TheDrifter 23

Depending what you're into, it can be far easier and more enjoyable without a deep emotional connection getting between the participants and the things they take pleasure from.

What's "messed up" is being judgmental about something you obviously don't understand. Everyone likes something different, that's why there's so many flavors of ice cream. What's right for you isn't necessarily right for someone else, and vice versa. Some of us just don't want to deal with all the BS that goes along with a relationshit.

Again with the judging! There are-gasp!- people who would rather focus on their own lives, or don't have time or any number of reasons that don't involve past relationships. There are some women who just prefer to be single or have an arrangement. There's nothing wrong with it, its an adult decision. But saying that a woman "needs" a relationship makes you sound rather ignorant. We spent many years breaking down walls and fighting for equal rights and proving that we can make our own decisions, for what? So some judgy kid on a message board can cry about how we need companionship? Sorry, I don't buy it.

I'm willing to bet you're mistaken in your entire sex life just because you say things like "women tend to fall for whoever they have sex with". You're clearly very inexperienced and ignorant.

You absolutely not gave to be in love to have the best wex of your life. Either way, fyl op.

Why does everyone here who's talking about s&m have a cat picture? Is it a prerequisite or just happenstance?

Yea ever heard of the term aromantic or asexual? Cause guess what some people dont feel romantic connections or sexual connections so thus there is a world of different types of relationships to fufill everyones needs

And another thing alot of people who first have sex, usually in a loving relationship before sex it's not that you go to a bar **** a girl and now you have a loving wife idk what goes on in your world but usually when it comes to sex girls and guys who are just plain ******* have established the This-is-no-strings-attached rule

WTF is wrong with you all? She's not judging, it's just her opinion. And she has the right to have an opinion that is not the same as yours. If anybody is judging than it's you guys. My own opinion is that pretty much everybody likes different things. Some need love, some don't. Some love or even marry things. There are some really f....d up people out there. So no idea about them. I personally had both, and agree with her - while the sex relationships where pretty great, nothing beats having sex (sm or 'regular', whatever that is :D) with my wife. Loving her just makes it far more intense to take her. Just my opinion.

in bdsm it isnt always about lovey dovey crap its about fulfillment

tanyatsaini 7

Why does this comment have dislikes?

lailagothgal 16
glorialaura21 8

because penis is the most stupid and pointless safe word ever

pathxfinder 11

So logical and helpful comments get thumbs down? Yea that's really smart...