Oh no…

By pacelily - 30/08/2016 20:32 - United States - San Marcos

Today, I met my new upstairs neighbors and their 4 kids all under the age of 6. I met them due to all the thudding coming from upstairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 909
You deserved it 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Small kids will melt your brains and drain your soul... Escape ASAP

Comments

I'm guessing they had the open house during a school day.

I'm so sorry. But I also feel sorry for the parents--it can't be easy having four kids in six years.

Op here, I completely get kids will be kids as I live with 2 toddlers. It's not only the kids but the parents as well. They stand outside my window early in the morning and yell at each other. The police have also been here a couple times in the past week because of them. I'm not too worried because I have a feeling they won't be here long due to the cops coming multiple times.

jasmine2301 25

Just a little longer OP, they probably don't have a future in that apartment.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Before this section is flooding by rude comments, have any of you ever lived in an apartment? Some buildings are just cheap. You can hear every tiny thing your upstairs neighbor does. Having kids will certainly not help, sorry for that OP. Try and be at least a tiny bit understanding though.

Time to get a new place!!! Or get something on the top floor!

how did all the thudding help you meet them?