Off the top of my head…

By helplesslover - 04/10/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called and said he was stopping by to talk. I didn't understand why he would stop by, so I asked if he was going to break up with me, he said no. Half an hour later, he knocked on my door to break up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 130
You deserved it 5 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'knock knock', 'whose there?' 'I dumped' 'I dumped who?' 'I dumped you lol'

I had a very similar thing happen to me. A few years ago, my girlfriend messaged me and told me that we had to talk. I replied and said that if she was breaking up with me, she may as well just do it and get it over with. She denied it, and said it was about something else. 6 hours later after work, after many different possibilities floated through my head, I went over to her house and got dumped.

Comments

ltkrich 0

I'm just gonna say that this should not be an fml...break ups are part of life, but you'll learn that after you finish high school

xsupermanx 0

1.This shouldn't count as an FML because it's nothing thats uncommon. 2. Maybe if you weren't used to letting him come over to your house, he figured you wanted to break up.

xsupermanx 0

1.This shouldn't count as an FML because it's nothing thats uncommon. 2. Maybe if you weren't used to letting him come over to your house, he figured you wanted to break up.

This isn't an FML. He's not going to tell you he's coming over to break up with you on the phone if he plans to do it in person. Just be glad he had the decency to do that. He could have just sent you a text message or left it in a voicemail.

hey atleast he was man enough to break up with u in person, and not by texting. but i must admit, him saying no on the phone and then breaking up with u does suck.

He should of said yes on the phone, but still come over to explain his self. Unless u would say "No don't come over" but yah whatever.

i bet tht if u 'did' him he wouldnt have broken up with u

why couldn't you just wait to talk to him when he came over. God he broke up with you cuz you are too clingy huh

iceman05 0

Agreed. How often did you ask him if he was breaking up with you? Sooner or later you are going to be right.

sheheartsthings 0

First of all, you should have already KNOWN there was a problem if you were wondering WHY your boyfriend was visiting you. Pretty sure visiting each other should be a common, expected thing.

mef_fml 0