Observation

By Anonymous - 17/04/2009 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. Right as I was really getting into it, he pauses, frowns, and says, "I think I see the pee hole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 733
You deserved it 7 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what he expected to see instead...?

woah anatomy... did he skip out on 4th grade health?

Comments

Nate1993 0

WoW im 15 and i knew that this guy must really fail..

LOL at #7! and i agree with the mapping things out for him...then maybe he can get his crayons and color in the map

Clearly they are not ten if poster is posting this on this website.. Srsy. And it's fyi since she has a bf that has no common sense to realize that that is an observation left unsaid at that moment. x.x That's like a guy saying "You're ****** face looks funny" when you are in mid climax. No?

all I can think of regarding all these people saying "he said pee hole omg wtf luser" is the sound of "I think I see your urethra" just reminds me of a gynecologist. Give me pee hole any day.

Exactly! And the next logical step is seeing which one you squirt out of when you cum.

#94--amen. Stop posting shit that didn't really **** your life, please, and thanks.

patray_angel 0

You guys should really leave the OP alone......no one forced you to go on this website and read what she submitted. Is her life f'ed, not really, but this is still funny. I think if my husband were to have ever said something similar, it would kind of ruin the mood.

AnaMaree 0

I think I see an idiot. This isn't worthy of a FYL or YDI.

I'm typing this as I sit in my class, laughing. God bless the pee hole.