By anonymous - 04/11/2014 12:03 - Canada - North Vancouver

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob. I was laying in between his legs because it's just more comfortable. I looked down, and he had pieces of toilet paper sticking out of his butt cheeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 225
You deserved it 8 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buy him and yourself baby whipes OP. I thought it sounded weird first too. But I have a lot of friends with babies, who obviously own baby whipes. She (and now myself) use them after toilet paper, when she's on her period or a poop. Her boyfriend uses baby whipes after he poops too. It makes sense right? Ohana, it means nothing is left behind or forgotten Neither of you will have this problem again.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dancer824 18

if he cleaned himself the toilet paper wouldn't be there....

8, the toilet paper is there because he cleans himself.

Buy him and yourself baby whipes OP. I thought it sounded weird first too. But I have a lot of friends with babies, who obviously own baby whipes. She (and now myself) use them after toilet paper, when she's on her period or a poop. Her boyfriend uses baby whipes after he poops too. It makes sense right? Ohana, it means nothing is left behind or forgotten Neither of you will have this problem again.

salvorican 24

He cleans himself... Just not very well.

Dammit, it's "wipe." "Whipe" does not exist in the English language. Props to the Cool Whip poster, that was all I could think of as I read the comment in a snotty Boston voice.

xSLEEPYxHEADx 22

#26, i read that in Stewie's voice with emphasis on the "h" xD

He does clean himself, but in a half-assed manner!

"food on my hands? better use soap and water" "shit on my ass? This dry peice of paper should do it"

I clean myself but I don't leave toilet paper behind that's gross.

Question is, why did not he use water to clean his butt? it's cleaner and his butt will not be smelly.

WallyQ 18

Gross, although it's probably best to talk to him about it. Make him clean up his act regarding personal hygiene.

Hopefully it's just a one-time mistake.

#3 what's there to talk about? OP: "honey, when I was giving you a *******, I saw some toilet paper stuck in between your butt cheeks" OP boyfriend: "so? At least I clean myself!" And etc... It will cause problems in their relationship, and it's just toilet paper!

I think your boyfriend needs a talk about hygiene, it may be just toilet paper but if he didn't notice that stuck in his butt who knows what else he's missed o.O

Car keys, his wallet, I don't know how big the boyfriend's butt is but who knows what else is missing up there?

Maybe that's where my pet gerbil ran off to....

Time to get him some poop lessons and probably a new boyfriend

Why would she break up with her boyfriend for something as small as that? It could've been a one time mistake

more importantly; there are poop lessons?