Not you

By Anonymous - 15/01/2012 06:24 - United States

Today, this girl I liked made her Facebook status "Nobody texts me anymore, message me numbers?" I commented that I texted her. She deleted it and changed it to "Nobody that I care about texts me anymore, message me numbers?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 093
You deserved it 3 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlindyMcGee 2
jojimugo 20

Just write under the comment " nobody texts you because you are a bitch"

Comments

This girl you like seems like, well...a total bitch. I would ask why you even like her but you're not gonna read this anyway. I guess she must be hot, but either way, move on. It's not gonna happen and I'm sure you don't want it to.

Sorry for not noticing the "liked" part, but I think the "she's a bitch" part of my comment still stands.

Like the dog on norbit said "kill da bitch" gahaha

SmelloJello 9

She sounds like a heartless bitch. You deserve so much better.

CallsignArcher_fml 0

thers a reaction to every action XD

What a bitch, no wonder no one texts her.

Hm.... OP, you're in luck, becuase I got plenty of revenge plans. 1. Key her car 2. Give out her phone number to random pedofiles on the internet. 3. Text her all day every day. Annoy her, but don't seem like a stalker. 4. Set her up on a blind date with the ugliest person you know. 5. Poop on her windshield. 6. For the next week or two, make non-stop statuses on how much of a bitch she is. 7. Lucky number 7 is the master plan. Become best friends with her, (it'll take time), and, eventually, get all lovey dovey with her. (It doesn't really matter if she's already with someone else, because if she's a big enough bitch as you say she is, she'll cheat anyway.) Then, once your offically boyfriend and girlfriend, hit her where it hurts. Does she have a cherished, expensive, necklace? "accidentally" break it. Is she in love with her iPod? "Accidentally" drop in in a puddle. Don't offer to pay for it, and if she demands you pay for it, just say some half assed excuse on how you don't have enough money. If you sleep over with her over night one night, DON'T HAVE ANY SEXY TIME! If you do that, she has the upper hand. Instead, drink a lot of water and wet the bed. Now, go to sleep and MAKE SURE that you're sleeping in the same bed. When you feel pee coming, just wet the bed. Don't get up. Then, after you're sure you're done leaking, quietly get out of bed and take a picture of said wet bed. (If she has an old teddy bear or something, snuggle it up next to her.) Now, put a sticky note on her wall that says: "**** YOU! YOU STILL WET THE ******* BED?! WHAT ARE YOU, FIVE?! WE'RE OVER! YOU'RE ON YOUR ******* OWN!' Drop the F bomb a few more times for emphasis. Now, the picture. Post it on Facebook, and call her a bitch a few more times.

She's an attention *****. Leave her be in her own world of a false sense of being lived and admired by everyone.

Does anybody think he kinda walked into that a little bit? A little bit of self protection next time, even if the girl is an attention seeking needy one?