Not now

By sexysue - 07/11/2009 22:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was mine and my husband's anniversary. He was at work so I decided to dress up "sexy." You know, the typical lacey thong and fishnets. I heard the door open, and what I thought was him was actually my brother, who'd come by to wish me a happy anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 089
You deserved it 5 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gollygoshers 0

I think it's better to wear something revealing under something that COVERS IT UP. that's just common sense, which I greatly lack.

Coulda been worse. Coulda been your husband wearing the same things. How awkward!!

Comments

He should have called, it's his fault for what he seen. It's your anniversary, you could have, and should have, been ****** all day.

Erindub 0

I guess that sucks but I think it coukd've been worse. Happy anniversary.

first of all why would your husband ring the doorbell i would think he would just go in. and if you heard the doorbell why would you answer it half naked? YDI.

NO. NO. Don't ******* say "my husband and I's"... That is so grammatically incorrect that it makes me want to rape a baby's face. I'm not entirely sure what the right way to say it is, but at least say "me and my husband's", which is way less infuriating.

It is really painful to the ears to hear/read "my husband and I's".But I wouldn't go so far as baby face rape. "My husband and my"

EddiesGirl 14

do neither of u understand that you are both wrong?? "me and my husband's " is completely off and it is actually correct English to say "my husband's and I ". at least get it right before you try to be a Grammer nazi.

fringle 0

lol they changed it. used to say , "you know… 'SEXY'. Anyway,…"

FYI... It's "my husband's and my anniversary".... just in case you care.

thank you for correcting his text. it was written quite poorly at first, as was the one below it.

You could have thrown on a robe or something quick enough if you heard him come in at least.

SGTSlaughter 0

So?Just pull a blanket or a robe out of the closet and cover yourself up,no need to share this with the rest of the world.