Not again

By orgasmsareoverratedanyway - 25/09/2012 17:42 - Norway - Myre

Spicy
Today, I realized just how clingy my boyfriend is, when he pulled out in the middle of sex, lay down and hugged me, and said in his "adorable" voice that he didn't really want to have sex, but cuddle. I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen so often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 034
You deserved it 5 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he loves you. Have you tried talking to him about it?

enormouselephant 15

At least he's sweet. Maybe if you start paying more attention to your vibrator he'll get jealous and get the hint...

Comments

Well, at least he loves you. Have you tried talking to him about it?

I think that it's pretty cute. You know someone is a man when he asks to cuddle in the middle of sex :P

16: Correction: a man CAN ask to cuddle during sex, but he wouldn't do it every time...

I think the problem is that he didn't ask. He just did it.

I agree with 1 its no big deal if you talk to him about it and if the boyfriend really loves OP I think he can "bite the bullet" and have sex with OP

lilpanda4 5

That actually makes sense I think there is some problems there

I think a man finishes what he starts, afterwards you can cuddle all ya like

He IS finished. This is what OP's boyfriend does instead of admitting he doesn't have any stamina.

I think he's bustin too early and that's his excuse every time hah sounds more logical what guy would continually give himself blue balls?

You think he might actually be gay.. Pulling out often during sex to cuddle sounds like he might be holding out as long as he can.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
JustDerpin 11

It is, orgasms are overrated anyways.

It's not cute it's selfish. If I start having sex I damn well want to finish. We can cuddle afterwards if he wants!

Better than a horndog boyfriend who shows no emotion

That's kind of weird. Get yourself a man, or turn him into one ;)

celiiceegee 6

He probably just wants you to take control

#70 Why don't you try not being so sex-obsessed? If a guy wants to cuddle, it means he genuinely likes you and isn't just using you for sex...

ChristianH39 30

Yes, but there's a time for that. While you're in the middle of having sex is generally not it, and being as this was posted on fml I'm fairly confident OP would agree.

enormouselephant 15

At least he's sweet. Maybe if you start paying more attention to your vibrator he'll get jealous and get the hint...

Or just tackle him and be like "No! We are going to bang, and you are going to like it!"

legal371 5
legal371 5

Wtf? Sorry guys I commented on the wrong one 0.0

Maybe you should talk to him about that. :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

We all knew the "kick your relationship to the curb if it isn't perfect" commenters would be here. Relationships take work people. It's not all magic and fairytales.

#5 has obviously never been in a relationship.

Probably both, 12 and never been in a relationship.

He's 17, but judging from his profile pic, I'd say he's never been in a relationship nor will he be anytime soon.

Just cuz his profile says he's 17 doesn't mean he is

^ you put a lot of thought into that, didn't you?

99: Hey, we all get tired of reading stupid opinions written by people with no experience in the world.

Over-rated & over-used response. That is not really a good reason to dump someone in my opinion. It's not like the boyfriend comes off as a jerk to OP.

It's usually happens the other way around for me.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Since when is wanting affection a feminine thing?

Since when? Always, though with today's metrosexual standpoint, I'm glad that there is an advancing approach towards equality between genders. In that being there will be a dissolution in the so-called double standards enigma we face today in western society.

Silent_Thrill 17

Seriously! It makes me no less of a man when I just wanna cuddles... or want some attention... or just want her to notice my new hair cut or new shoes! Is that too much to ask!? *runs away crying* But seriously, if wanting to cuddle and be sweet is feminine, then I'm the biggest Mary on the street!

It doesn't have anything to do with "sexual equality." It has to do with you buying into a stereotype.

But this had not yet been achieved, and thus I will continue to play this cruel game that modern society torments rational thinkers (such as you and me and everyone else who understands that men and women are equal in all aspects, save for anatomical differences).

^ TL;DR: "I got called out on being a stereotyping, macho pig whose head is stuck in kindergarten, so I'll just pretend it was deep social commentary."

"sexual equality" has nothing to do with buying into a stereotype? This is a fallacy on your part, there is a definite connection between these two.

Pure romance? Define it, please. Op's boyfriend is wanting intimacy/ affection.

X_Codes 11

Saying that a guy that wants to cuddle is effeminate is stereotyping. It's like the dictionary definition of stereotyping.

36, First of all, if you're attempting to appear intellectual, you'd do better not to write a run-on sentence. Second of all, the fallacy is on your part, in that you misunderstood my point. Men aren't magically becoming more affectionate because the feminist movement has somehow affected their hormones. Or are you simply admitting that you're sexist? As I pointed out, you're the one buying into a sexual stereotype here.

I say we gather up all the troublesome pseudo-intellectuals and feed them to our local marine life. Please and thank you!

SenselessPattern 12

Hey FMLTuna, if you don't stop begging for scraps of food again, I'm going to have to call FMLShark.

cr3ativity, dude...You are really sucking right now. The main enigma is whether your attempted intelligence even makes sense. You also capriciously flip-flopped your position in this argument, which led me to believe that you may be birds of a feather with the archetypal elected politician. In words that you can actually understand, shut up, you fake flake.

I'd count myself a lot luckier to have a guy that doesn't quit halfway through sex to cuddle - something he could easily do AFTER sex.

maybe he's already done but didn't want you to know

Yeah it's hard to pretend you haven't finished if you have...

33: Maybe for you--I can go allll night, baby. ;)

Yeah but still. Stuff happens when a guy finishes lol if it isn't there then he isn't done..

Contrary to common knowledge, ejaculation and ****** ARE capable of occurring independent of one another. It's very uncommon, but happens on occasion for some men.

If they don't use protection then its not like he'd have a condom full. So if he has she might not feel it. No everyone makes noises or something.

33, do you think cum explodes all over the place? OP is probably distracted by his odd behavior and doesn't stop to notice he is done.

Or maybe he didn't ****** but is merely too tired to finish? Maybe he doesn't have the stamina

DaveUncommon88 2
desireev 17

100- You have a really good point here. It's, actually, really common to ejaculate without having an ******. Women ejaculate almost every time they have sex. When a woman is "getting wet", she's ejaculating. Not necessarily having an ******... But she has, in fact, ejaculated.

192: Please tell us more about girls getting wet. You know, for, uh, science... ;)

#170 I've been there. I've thrown out my back and faked a finish.

Maybe he finishes really fast and it's not really the "middle of sex"

I'm sorry OP. At least he cares right? Though I suspect he will fulfill your needs if you just talk to him about it. Especially considering you name. That made me chuckle.

Or maybe he can't control himself and finishes too early.

I doubt that, or else OP's FML would be about how her boyfriend is too clingy and is horrible in bed.