Noob

By facepalming all the way - 19/07/2015 06:02 - United States - Colorado Springs

Today, I had to explain to my incredibly sheltered 15-year-old brother that no, you don't wear condoms on your balls, and that they don't work by squeezing your balls so the sperm are blocked from coming out when you ejaculate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 728
You deserved it 2 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should tell him that he must get more knowledge on subjects like that before he even considers using one of those for the first time op.

Did he get sex ed in Texas or something?

Comments

_awwhellnaw_ 45

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Hunkapoo 19

I think the fml answers that...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There's always that one person on here isn't there..

Definitely more then one of those on here!!

All you people that try to make jokes and puns in the comments need to understand that this is not a joke app. Sometimes the FML posts are funny, but this still is not a joke app.

No need to be so uptight about it yo. Sometimes the shitty comments are funny too

#4, I dont understand your comment, could you explain with a bit more punctuation? thanks

#58 is probably loads of fun at parties

You do realise that this app exists so we can make light out of others misfortunes?

Your parents are doing more harm than good sheltering him that much

@5 exactly. This is why teenagers come up with ideas like you can't get pregnant the first time and that the pull-out method is safe. No wonder teen pregnancy is such a problem in some places. I'm just glad that almost all the schools here have mandatory sex ed, just in case parents suck at informing their kids.

agreed. there's a certain amount of truth one NEED to know before vetting out in the world!! the parents need to educate him more!

You should tell him that he must get more knowledge on subjects like that before he even considers using one of those for the first time op.

Did he get sex ed in Texas or something?

Not even Texas would teach that. Texas sex ed is teaches that condoms and sex invoke the wrath of the deities and that you and your entire family will die if you have sex.

When I got sex Ed (I've lived in Texas since I was 3), we actually were not taught about condoms, but we were taught about abstinence, the penis, the ****** (only the inside), STD's, & not to do anal. That's really about it. Then at the end of the year, we watched the miracle of life video and that was that.

JustinJK 21

^that's horrible. It's a shame that these kids are so I'll prepared.

I'm from Ohio, I went to a catholic school though, and that's all they taught us too.

y'all are lucky. my sex ed was "this is a condom. If you use it you will die of std's. if you don't you will die of pregnancy"

katachristic 19

I went to a public school in Texas and they actually gave us an hour presentation specifically on condoms and spent over ten minutes of it demonstrating how to put one on (on a dummy). I understand that Texas has a lot of religious overtones, but I never understood where people get the idea that we don't know how basic medicine works.

Abe_er_um 12

To be honest #51, I think a lot of the United States think you guys down in Texas are a bunch of cowboys hanging around in Saloons all day shooting guns at the strike of noon, frankly, blame the western movies

Damn, now I know it truly is bullshit. They'd say that every time you have sex with a different person that you'd probably die if you're not tested first, or you'll basically be screwed.

Now I know it truly is bullshit. They make it sound like if you're not tested every before you have sex with a different person, that there's a 99% chance that you'll get a disease. lmao

Apologies, the first comment didn't show up on mobile, now I know.

euphoricness 28

If that were actually the case then all we would need are rubber bands. Much cheaper!

I don't even know what to think about this