Noob

By facepalming all the way - 19/07/2015 06:02 - United States - Colorado Springs

Today, I had to explain to my incredibly sheltered 15-year-old brother that no, you don't wear condoms on your balls, and that they don't work by squeezing your balls so the sperm are blocked from coming out when you ejaculate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 729
You deserved it 2 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should tell him that he must get more knowledge on subjects like that before he even considers using one of those for the first time op.

Did he get sex ed in Texas or something?

Comments

At least he got some answers from you before embarrassing himself in front of a lady.

How do you wear a long piece of latex on your balls? How do you squeeze them using a condom? Tying a knot around them? Jeez. Your bro is another kind of dumb.

Intervention quick, before he hurts himself

ber4fun 23

Do they even still teach sex education in schools these days? I hope they never cut the funding for that.

They do, but in some states they need parental permission to attend that part of health class

Many many places have cut decent sex ed for "abstinence only" which doesn't actually teach kids anything about their reproductive health. They learn to just "not do it" and then their idiot parents and teachers wonder why they end up pregnant with chlamydia.

it would be really uncomfortable for me to tell something like that. that too to a family member.

He isn't dumb, he was just never taught. He may have more questions op, and if you're uncomfortable talking to him about this then you may want to point him in the direction of someone who can help him!

It is up to you to make sure he isn't that sheltered by the time he gets to college, OP!

CliffyB03 28

Your brother is going places! Not college, but definitely places!

How on earth did you manage to mistake the word 'son' with brother?