By ironies a b*tch - 13/04/2013 05:04 - United States - Chatham

Today, I dressed up as Batman for a comic book convention. I was hit by a car on the way there by a man dressed up as the Joker for the same convention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 147
You deserved it 21 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well, you are enemies, so what do you expect.

"Hey mammie look, batman is walking over there!" Gets run over by a car. "Oh nevermind."

So I'm guessing OP is trying to make a sequel , the dark knight rises 2?

"This city deserves a hero.....oh Shi--!!!"

#66 I don't think the Dark Knight did any form of rising after being hit by a car. The Joker probably dragged him onto the sidewalk.

No it's not ironic. Irony is something happening that's to the opposite of what you might expect. So, being ran over and killed by an ambulance for example.

I am picturing Christian Bale rolling into shot in a wheel chair with his mask lopsided and a little ****-eyed.

Wizardo 33

'Twas but fate my Dark Knight, 'twas but fate...

Hmm... Seems like too much of a coincidence. Something more to it, perhaps?

He was just inserting a little chaos into the system.

the joker just took the cosplay too seriously

BlueFlatts 20

It was staged, that way all of the other super villains know who's boss.

Dr0reos 8

You should be more worried about the dude whos gonna murdered your parents later today. Ör the guy in the babe costume who will knee drop you át the convention

You forgot to "take off sunglasses" between "he was just" and "joking"

AndelleRae 9

Personally, I feel like this poor Batman cosplayer getting run down by a car is a total Croc.

Wizardo 33

Guys, Freeze right there, I'm Alfred that all the puns are almost used up.

There's Harvey a Dent in the number of puns available!

I Harley doubt that any puns are left.

Lacalema 21

Can't blame him, parking at those things suck.

I hope that is a permanent tattoo that you got for BB at age 15..Shows uncommon good sense and good family upbringing.

"Do you wanna know why I use car crashes? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little… emotions. In… you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are."

Do you know how I got these scars? ...a car crash

"With great costume, comes great responsibility"

You either for a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain... He was doing you a favor OP!

DontGuessMyName 5
TheRandomIndian 17

You cared enough to point it out

Did you meet the Bane guy talking to his girlfriends ******? xD

That would have been a great costume!