Nice try

By Proof-Reader - 15/12/2009 08:32 - United States

Today, I texted a somewhat overweight girl I wanted to hook up with and asked her "Have you been dating anyone lately?" Unfortunately with predictive text, "dating" came out as "eating". I didn't realize it till after it sent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 408
You deserved it 31 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peroxideprincess 0

LOL oh dear..."have you been eating anyone lately?"

You should just send a text correcting your mistake. "Sorry, I meant dating, stupid phone" and oh look you cured the problem.

Comments

Predictive text is a bitch. One time I was texting my friend, and I told her I was sitting on the porch with "******" by accident. That was like a year ago. I still get laughed at for it. I feel bad for that poor girl. I know you didn't mean to, and you probably feel awful, but I bet she's offended, and she's probably still going to think you said it on purpose, even if you deny it. But maybe that's just me.

i hate predictive text!!! this happens to me... but not with as bad things :S

oh wow that sucks. FYL thats why I NEVER use predictive text.

YDI for not proof reading and probably fake, but LOL!

im2good25 0

Skinny girls are attractive? LOL. I like them with some junk in the trunk....if I have a bigger ass than a girl, then NO thanks.

YDI for using predictive in the first place.

tsunamisurfer08 3

My thoughts exactly. Predictive text is one of the single most useless things to ever be put on a phone.

hey olivejuice. i'm pretty skinny. but trust me. i KNOW how to have a good time ;)

krivedko 0

you gonna watch out, that momma wanna eat you next xD