By Oops - 06/02/2010 08:17 - Australia

Today, I was talking to a female friend online. She was typing out a story bit by bit about how awful she was feeling after being teased. I was responding with "So, so true" but because of my slow typing it appeared after she wrote, "Doesn't help being fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 011
You deserved it 6 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you got out the awkward turtle. He exists for moments like that.

"LOL that was SO meant for the last line hahahaha" is all that's needed

Comments

your_mother 0

Well at least you told it like it is.

I mean. does he really care that much about her feelings? you shouldve told her to go to the gym with you. if you actually cared. but I doubt it.

fat chicks need love too....but they gotta pay!

Crush89 0

Get a life and talk to females face to face!

xsw33tyx101 0

are you completely stupid? people talk to their friends online the whole time! It;s a freaking way to communicate, why else would people have created, Facebook, MSN, AIM... Need I go on?!

lmao! hahaha this is exactly the type of thing I do on a daily basis.. don't feel so bad :9

Amerikkka needs to understand that 60% of adults are overweight and/or obese. Not to mention 16% of childeren are obese. the numbers may have changed since I last researched, but it's about there.

It's called explaining and LAUGHING about it.

realggirl 0

Yeah, I agree... did you explain to her what happened?

Yeah, I hope you explained what happened. if so then this isn't really an FML. Plus she was probably just saying she was fat so in return you could give her a compliment.

viper63 0
perdix 29

What is it with all the kerfuffle about telling fat people they are fat? It's like the elephant in the room -- it's obvious! It's not like telling someone they are boring -- that's a subjective opinion. Scales and giant-sized clothes are a pretty good indicator that someone is F-A-T!

allysonrigby 4

it's an unspoken rule, duh. we pretend they're not fat in return for access to their food storage.

ROFLMFAO  THIS is actually true  I like to eat at my fat friends' houses all the time. they have the best things ever. some things that I never even heard of or seen 

viper63 0

now that's just fat and mean haha

sterl13 0

F- faithful A- availible T- trustworthy

sterl13 0

F- faithful A- availible T- trustworthy

perdix 29

You got that right, sterl13, which is why my wife is not so happy with my recent weight-loss success ;)

sterl13 0

I hope you got out the awkward turtle. He exists for moments like that.

"LOL that was SO meant for the last line hahahaha" is all that's needed

killabee 0

Sounds like the appropriate thing to say. You could've also added on a "and I don't think it helps peoples perception of you when all you do is bitch. :("

ash92_fml 0

'all you do is bitch'. yeah coz it's 'bitching' when someone complains about being teased? loser.

killabee 0

I think it was more the "typing out a story bit by bit" part that I was talking about. Like she is going on a novel sized rant about the meanies. Boo-hoo. Also, suck it.

Um... easy to explain; easy to forgive. It's not like it shouldn't have been obvious anyway, unless she's has some serious narcissism problems (which, given your story, could be entirely possible since she does have some pride issues). It hardly warrants an FML though, if at all.

expen_dable 0

I love how on FML you get sympathy when you kill yourself slowly with fattening foods and no exercise, but you get "YDI BITCH" when you kill yourself slowly with cigarettes

What? I always vote YDI on the chubby people.

ash92_fml 0

well you can always lose weight, you can't fix your lungs though. that's why YDI