Nice try

By Proof-Reader - 15/12/2009 08:32 - United States

Today, I texted a somewhat overweight girl I wanted to hook up with and asked her "Have you been dating anyone lately?" Unfortunately with predictive text, "dating" came out as "eating". I didn't realize it till after it sent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 408
You deserved it 31 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peroxideprincess 0

LOL oh dear..."have you been eating anyone lately?"

You should just send a text correcting your mistake. "Sorry, I meant dating, stupid phone" and oh look you cured the problem.

Comments

you sound classy. I'll bet you shop at Abercrombie and wear frightening amounts of hair gel.

Not every slim girl is anorexic. I'm 5'2 and 110 lbs, I never talk about my weight (It is shallow and vacuous), and I love mashed potatos. Perhaps you should put down the trough of ice cream and work on your jealousy issues.

LOL, agreed here, little_otter. The fatties are burying some of the comments that make them feel bad. He's a chubby chaser who really means "have a quickie with" when he says "hook up with". Thin girls aren't always bony and often love mashed potatoes. Get real people. No one really likes those rolls and double chins, no matter which gentle words you use to describe certain people. Sure, some thin girls are "twigs" but at least they won't crush a guy if they sit on him and ...they might be more flexible. :p Something to consider. Really though, good health and enough stamina to survive if you ever need to run for your life is pretty important...

betseyville 6

Yes because only skinny people have stamina and good health... You should try taking an Anatomy class. It doesn't matter your size. I know a lot of heavier people that can outrun and last longer than some of the thinner people.

My phone does that too lmao, it's been done several times...

Haha omg I'm sorry but that's funny. I said ur life is fcked but I'm over weight and if I would have got that from a guy I was messing around with I would just laugh!

USMC_wife91 0

I feel sorry for every last person who talks about overweight girls being gross who the guy is chubby chasing. There are extremly beautiful women who do not fit what everyone here thinks is normal.. Normal these days is women with meat and not ribs showing. Is it actually hard for people to belive overweight women are beautiful. Grow up, and open your eyes and quit being close minded. I don't see a FML here, honest mistake. Def not an insult.

frivolous 0
Izuation 0

Lmfao. xD That has happened to me many times, so I just turned it off. OP just needs to explain to the girl about the text problem. Funny though...eating anyone lately...lmao!!