By ... - 04/01/2014 05:25 - United States

Today, I wrote a text to the guy I've had a crush on for two years. I typed "hey" and put my phone down, not ready to send it. A little while later, I heard it buzz. The reply said "Um... what?" Apparently my sister had added "I'm a shitty prostitute" to my text and sent it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 359
You deserved it 8 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you always keep an eye on your phone if you have shitty friends or relatives around

Comments

I always give my crushes a note that says: "Do you like me? If yes do not do no. If no do a backflip." I have yet to fail.

What I do at parties is grab a few ice cubes, walk up to a cute girl, throw the ice cubes on the ground and step on them, and then proceed to inform her that I just broke the ice :D

Hey, how much does a polar bear weigh? Just enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm gracehi. :D *extends hand*

So grace, where do you want me to write my number? :)

Excel works much better at doing that :p

juan3611 14

And then someone practices and practices just to turn you down.. :P

This is why you always keep an eye on your phone if you have shitty friends or relatives around

arandomusernameaa 20

Or you put a passcode lock on it... I never leave my phone unlocked around anyone... people are snoopy and like to read your messages... Just be more careful next time OP.

ArielTheMermaid 17

I'm still wondering why OP would type a message and then walk away without sending it

proof that technology will never solve stupidity. ydi.

Umm so the guy would obviously know it was a joke. Even if you were a "shitty prostitute", it's not like he'd say "I agree" or something. If this is your first text to the guy you've had a crush on, you could do a lot better than just say "hey"...

Am I the only one who thinks the sister could have done much worse?

She could have said "Hey, I'm taking a shit so what's up?" Because even if she said it was a joke I don't know about you but I'd always havethat in the back of my mind if I ever spoke to OP.

she could have said "hey I've been standing outside your house masterbating with your garden hose every night this year. if you reject me your family dies but I'll keep you alive in my basement see you in class love ya"

Yeah it's not even that bad, unless it's the first text you sent to him, depending on your definition of crush. Just say I left my phone open and my sister texted you that, he would understand.

Totally. Great prank by the sister. Wish I had done it.

If the crush replied "How much?". I think I would if died of laughter.

Grauncho 27

A prostitute that caters to a very specific customer base.

challan 19

As if being a prostitute wasn't bad enough, a poo fetish prostitute takes the cake. Gives a new meaning for her to see a John.

A good reason to password protect your phone.

LawSixx 11

Never ever leave your phone out of your sight!

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Maybe your sister is trying to admit something...

That she's a shitty prostitute? I think you really hit the head if the nail on that one 9

Screw it, haggle the price! Add two turnips and a carrot in place of a $10...