Nice try

By Proof-Reader - 15/12/2009 08:32 - United States

Today, I texted a somewhat overweight girl I wanted to hook up with and asked her "Have you been dating anyone lately?" Unfortunately with predictive text, "dating" came out as "eating". I didn't realize it till after it sent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 408
You deserved it 31 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peroxideprincess 0

LOL oh dear..."have you been eating anyone lately?"

You should just send a text correcting your mistake. "Sorry, I meant dating, stupid phone" and oh look you cured the problem.

Comments

I guess it never occurred to you that he might actually like her? Not everyone goes just by looks. Some people actually care about personality.

Yarrachel 16

Maybe, but it lacks a certain pizazz and style! Besides, isn't it 1931? Great year, 1931. Great year. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1931

olivejuice001 0

God that line is so lame. Ever think the girl IS pretty? Some guys don't want an bony twig, always whining about her weight, eating salad, jamming her finger down her throat in the Chili's bathroom five minutes after dessert, and connnnnnstantly asking 'do i look faaaaat in these jeans?' Maybe he decided to ditch his usual laxative-chugging hook up and go hang out with a girl who eats mashed potatoes and knows how to have a good time.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

I'm really skinny and I've never done any of those things. Your jealousy for thin girls is showing...

same here im skinny but its not like im bony or anything and i love mashed potatoes :P

wishywash123 0

#30 You are my hero. Lol. Love how you put that.

#30 is a fatso. *lol* Why is it that fatties always get angry about getting called fat BUT think it's perfectly normal to say that thin girls are all "twigs" and that they're "jamming her fingers down her throats"??? Ever occurred to you, fattie, that the majority of the thin girls are just happily healthy and exercising?? If white people complained about being treated with racism but said it was okay to treat black people in a racist way, everybody sane would agree it's a disgusting way to think, hopefully. So why when a fattie attacks thin chicks it's okay because it's not racial?? Lack of self-esteem is no good reason to insult others, drag your fat ass to the gym if you hate it that much!!

wickeddrummajor 0

now your also complaining about name calling, even tho ur insulting 30. you say oh well twig is an insult. your a hypocrite you asshole

ever think she's not jealous? god, all the people who've commented on this post are jerks. I'm thin, but I think it's retarded the way thin girls treat overweight girls. some people aren't built that way, and won't ever be a size 0 (which is way too small, in my opinion). overweight girls also shouldn't be bitches to thin ones. either way, you girls need to get over yourselves.

Einthe 0

Moenoemoe, my mother used to be vey obese, but she had health problems. She exercised daily and ate very healthily but it didn't do any good. Really, don't make assumptions about people like that. Bastard.

@89 You're probably not gonna see this, but I have to comment. No one should be slamming other people for their weight (or anything else. Insulting people doesn't fix anything, just causes more problems). I know skinny people who have anorexia or bulimia and it honestly makes me sick that they hate themselves so much that they think they have to be skeletons to be attractive. I know heavy people who eat way too much. I also know people who are ridiculously skinny but ever gain weight no matter how much they eat and people who are heavy and due to health reasons (thyroid problems, medications, steroids in their asthma inhalers) can't lose weight no matter how much they diet and exercise. People shouldn't judge because they don't know anyone's circumstances until they ask. Blindly generalizing about people you don't know is ignorant and immature and we should all strive to be better than that.

I loved predictive text. Funny how it changed to autocorrect these days!

You should take her out to fat at a nice restaurant, maybe in to the mother if there's any good mother out, maybe you can take her good that night, lips her he you know what i mean. He you ask of, that's what I'd do.

AxCxDxDx 0

hahaha oh man, what did she say back?!

namhowell 6

This has put me in a relax, good mood before the finals. and after reading #8's comment, I felt even better.

Hooking up with fat chicks is like riding a scooter- it's fun until your friends find out.

sublime420 11

You should just send a text correcting your mistake. "Sorry, I meant dating, stupid phone" and oh look you cured the problem.

But her feelings are still hurt. That thought is still going to stick with her

Make it work in your favor. Claim you were talking dirty but failed a little.