News to me

By madaskueuchiha - 08/08/2009 03:57 - United States

Today, I got a call from my parents' divorce lawyer. When I answered the phone, she thought I was my mother and told me the details about my parent's divorce. I'm a 13-year-old boy who sounds like a woman and just learned that my parents are separating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 490
You deserved it 3 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HumansSuck 0

Congratulations, you're a thirteen year old boy on the internet and you're using correct grammar. Your life isn't ******; you still have a future.

junjouromantica 0

That sucks, but your voice ought to deepen eventually.

Comments

On the good side, you have very nice writing for a 13 year old. But I'm sorry to hear that, my parents divorced when I was in Second Grade. Things will become better!

rockitout 0

Im sorry, honey :( it will be okay though. I promise :)

fergiesman 0

not an fml...... my own grandpa mistakes me for my mom on the phone all the time.

I love all the little pre-teens on here trying to prove their maturity. It's cute. :)

No shit, Sherlock. That was the point. Talk to me again in five or so years. :)

ecoppertone 0

i'm sorry to hear about your parents' divorce, but trust me on one thing: there is nothing worse than growing up in a household in which your parents HATE each other, but still insist on continuing to stay married. i still haven't figured out why my parents do that, but it's an epic way to screw up the family life.

i am 12 and sometimes when people call the confuse me with my mum.

haha i get called maam all the time on the phone and im a 13 yr old guy on the phone too lol i know what ur goin thru

You poor guy - that ought to suck. But boys still usually do sound... I´m not going to say feminine... at that age, but don´t worry. It´ll get better.