News to me

By madaskueuchiha - 08/08/2009 03:57 - United States

Today, I got a call from my parents' divorce lawyer. When I answered the phone, she thought I was my mother and told me the details about my parent's divorce. I'm a 13-year-old boy who sounds like a woman and just learned that my parents are separating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 490
You deserved it 3 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HumansSuck 0

Congratulations, you're a thirteen year old boy on the internet and you're using correct grammar. Your life isn't ******; you still have a future.

junjouromantica 0

That sucks, but your voice ought to deepen eventually.

Comments

VampiressMiharu 0

Lol, look at all of you suddenly giving a damn about grammar and typos. As for me, I think I could pass as an adult most of the time even though I'm also 13 (but I've been using internet abbreviations sparingly since I was 11).

chynesko67 0

ouch..plus don't worry you're voice will deepen

junjouromantica 0

At #56. Yes, I really want to be one of those stupid teens that go around causing trouble. I'm one on those people who had good enough parents to teach me to stay out of trouble, so I'd rather not start.

Stevieebabyy 0

Um, if you ignorant morons actually listened in school, you'd remember that they teach exquisite grammar and vocabulary in sixth grade and so on and so forth.

If you think that's bad, I'm 14 and everyone thinks I'm my grandfather.

huffer23 0

Dude... I have the same problem... I am the same age as you and when I answer the phone everyone thinks that I'm my mom... I'm like no this is me not my mom... It pisses me off... Like the other day I was talking to a lady on the phone and we were talking for a while and she asked for my mom so I said can I take a message and said ok are you ready ma'am... I was so pist... I almost hung up on her... But I didn't cuz I knew it was kinda important.

My deepest sympathies about your parents separating, that'll suck for you probably (unless you wanted them to). Sounding like a woman at 13 is normal, don't worry about that.

stfu your vocal cords arent matured yet, as in they are still short. very basic anatomy (i learned this the first day of sixth grade so you should know if your thirteen.) all boys untill about the age of fifteen or sixteen are often mistaken for their sisters or mothers on the telephone.

actually i'm 13 and i never learned anything about that in 6th grade...

Maybe your school should have focused a bit less on the science aspect of your education and a bit more so on the English... I mean, you probably should have at least learned the difference between your and you're.

MikyVengeance 0