News to me

By madaskueuchiha - 08/08/2009 03:57 - United States

Today, I got a call from my parents' divorce lawyer. When I answered the phone, she thought I was my mother and told me the details about my parent's divorce. I'm a 13-year-old boy who sounds like a woman and just learned that my parents are separating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 490
You deserved it 3 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HumansSuck 0

Congratulations, you're a thirteen year old boy on the internet and you're using correct grammar. Your life isn't ******; you still have a future.

junjouromantica 0

That sucks, but your voice ought to deepen eventually.

Comments

Hey the voice thing is okay; I had a friend that sounded like a little girl for EVER, my friends and I made fun of him for it... then suddenly BAM. We still make fun of it, though. "I remember the day you became a man" kind of things. You'll grow out of it, eventually. As for the divorce... wow, didn't even bother telling their child.

I know a kid who had a very high voice through his freshman year of high school. He's a junior and it's finally deepened, so I'm sure yours will too. I'm sorry about the divorce, that's hard. :'(

im so sorry, i wish my parents had the sense to break up...but at least you know now...and i wouldnt worry at all about your voice, most guys who's voice changes late usually have the deepest voices...

clutzie17 0

oh, my gosh, you poor boy ='( .... that same thing happened to my sister a yr ago... I hope you'll be okay..

allocomrade 0

dude, don't feel bad. Until I was sixteen people thought I was either my mom or my sister. As i got closer to sixteen it was mostly my sis though cause she has a deeper voice. sorry about ur parents though dude, just remember that it's not ur fault, ight?

i am 12 and sometimes when people call the confuse me with my mum.

ifeelasif 0

what i want to know is... why the **** are there people on this site of age 13 and under? damn, this used to be an alright site until it got swarmed with pubescent middle schoolers.

You are pathetic, you ageist. Just because someone is under a certain age does not mean that they are less mature. I know twentysomethings that act as though they're about five years old, and I'm not even kidding. It's pathetic. Still playing with robots and barbies.

yes it does #121. There are some things that just come with age. Whether or not you want act mature when you hit that age is up to you. They're mature wannabes'. I was just like them back in the day, thinking I was mature and all that. Its not a shot to them, they just don't have the experience yet.

shighappens 0

I'm 12, almost 13. About a year or two ago people thought I was my mom. But now my voice is pretty deep. I know correct grammar but sometimes I choose not to use correct grammar.