News to me

By RBEE - 12/12/2009 18:02 - France

Today, my colleague rushed off to the hospital for the birth of his first son. Having met his wife at the Christmas party a couple of years ago, I called to congratulate her. Shame I didn't realize it was his mistress having the baby. Guess who broke the news to the wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 725
You deserved it 4 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...if he wanted it kept secret, why was he telling everyone at his work?

dracer 0

Ooops, but at least you got the wife into the clearing! It's about time she saw through the cheating bastard this colleague of yours is!

Comments

thexlovexfromxnz 0

WTF, maybe the wife and the colleague were getting a devorce because she found out he was cheating, but didnt know about the girl being pregnant, so when op called up and she picked up or got the voicemail, it was the last straw, and this colleague is a piece of shit, he should go die in a hole, and if he was smart he wouldnt have mentioned going to the hospital and he also wouldn't go home afterwards, because a girl scorned is someone you don't want to mess with, trust me, my friend almost gave me a black eye when her boyfriend broke up with her because apparently she was 'not his type' they had been dating for almost a year, guys are such fuckwits sometimes, and everyone, op is a woman!

Oh, wow. You may not deserve it, but your colleague certainly does!

woo tiger woods! anyways wouldnt be much of an fml. its just a really awkward situation.

quarty165 0

eh, your colleague deserves it.

How can you vote on this? **** him for screwing around. Good that you DID tell on him, albeit unwillingly. Sure working with him will be awkward; but what is going to say? "You're a horrible honest person that ruined my life because you wanted to be nice to me!"

Aww. That sucks, but it's not your fault.

hanfan79 0

What I don't understand is....if this guy is having a secret affair with this other woman, why would he be bragging about the birth of their child? Wouldn't the news inevitably find its way back to his wife? Seems pretty stupid to me...