News to me

By RBEE - 12/12/2009 18:02 - France

Today, my colleague rushed off to the hospital for the birth of his first son. Having met his wife at the Christmas party a couple of years ago, I called to congratulate her. Shame I didn't realize it was his mistress having the baby. Guess who broke the news to the wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 725
You deserved it 4 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...if he wanted it kept secret, why was he telling everyone at his work?

dracer 0

Ooops, but at least you got the wife into the clearing! It's about time she saw through the cheating bastard this colleague of yours is!

Comments

pistbag 0

never said she called right after

Flutist 3

This proves there is justice in the world. While it must have been awkward for you, unless you found out later that the mistress was your girlfriend, then its really **** the wife's life. Especially if she didn't have kids. Don't worry, the co worker was an asshole anyway.

dana_marie_3 0

this is fake. why would the coworker call the house if the wife was off having a baby? she couldnt have called at the hospital because then what would the wife be doing there? fake. nice try.

LinkinYM 0

frankly speaking, i don't think it's your fault. your co-worker is probably more of an idiot.

he didnt say he was calling his colleagues wife while giving birth and hey, he didnt even say he was calling a person's wife through a house phone. NICE ONE!

Sugarlips_xo 0

GOOD. The wife should know about her cheating, filthy, man-***** husband.

Well aside from the fact that it's a rule for all FMl's to start with today she have called her same day but later in the night at like 10 or 11 which wouldn't take away from the same day aspect.

They need to allow you to write more in your fml's so you can get all the details to better figure out it it's real or not though i think this one is real for the fact that he probably called a few days later instead of the same day and just had to write the word today cause that's part of the rules, or called the house phone expecting to leave a message.