New name just dropped

By firefliiez - 15/11/2009 18:46 - United States

Today, my ex decided he wanted to start calling me "Pup." I jokingly said, "Please! Call me anything but that! Sausage face even! Just anything but that!" Later, we went bowling with a large group of friends. He put my name in the board as "Sausage Face." Everyone agreed it will be my new name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 180
You deserved it 42 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're the dick who suggested 'Sausage Face'.

Why give him the ammo? Just tell him, "Okay. You call me Pup, and I'll call you Dickless".

Comments

Le_Pecheur 0

Hah! that's just a lesson on the social dynamics of guys. Congratulations on your first step towards manhood.

Brooklynxman 0

And I quote "Please! Call me anything but that! Sausage face even! Just anything but that!" I fail to see how you can think this isn't your fault. Now granted, people say ridiculous stuff like this all the time, but its your ex. Never, ever, and I mean it, never, put ideas in your ex's head. Its like slathering yourself in steak then jumping into a tank with a great white shark at feeding time.

When I moderated this, it didn't say "ex." Weird. Anyway, I lmao'ed at "sausage face." how did you even come up with that?!

Thenisaiddd 0

thats not bad my besr friend calls me kinkers xD

jts2 3

Oh no! My friends have a sense of humor! My life suckssss!

pup is cute. why would you even suggest sausage face? that's just, well, stupid. YDI

ThinkBeforeSpeak 0

There are many grammer mistakes in this post. To start off, "He decided to start calling me "pup." Theres is a needed comma after "me". Also, periods and commas in many places. Therefore, changing the "run-ons" to proper sentences. I suggest going back to 3rd grade English.

If you're going to correct grammar, check first that it hasn't already been corrected. See the many responses of that nature closer to the top.