Needed to know

By ohwell - 09/06/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, I finally confessed to the guy I've liked for two years. I told him that I've really liked him for a long time, and that I knew he had a girlfriend and I didn't expect anything from him, I just wanted him to know. His response? "Are you done? 'Cause I need to go to the bathroom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 412
You deserved it 17 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait 2 years and confess when he has a gf? Mm-HM.

Well, you weren't expecting anything from him.... and if he had a girlfriend why bother? if he liked you he would be dating you not her.

Comments

scorpioserpent 1

So? You said you didn't expect anything from him. What's the FML?

Not really seeing the FML here... All it proved was that he didn't feel the same way, which you clearly already knew. What was he supposed to say? I mean, he could've said something a little more tactful than that, but really, what else could he have said besides "Uh, okay?" Although I admit I'm not too sympathetic, that's kind of disrespectful to his girlfriend, I know if some girl randomly told MY boyfriend had really liked him for 2 years I'd be like "Uh, WTF?" I guess good for you for getting your feelings off your chest though...

Ahw... that sucks :( At least now you know he's not worth your time :)

littlemisslee 0

What a complete dick. He doesn't deserve you!

jd0g07 0

He's just not that in to you!! Suckaaaaa!! Hahaha

"I didn't expect anything from him." Good for you, no need to post here. Move on.

Telling people you like them when you know they don't like you and you don't expect anything from them is stupid. Not to say I haven't been there, done that... when I was like 14. That's how I learned it's stupid.

Ok I know I just commented here but I looked through all the comments again and seriously, how is this bad behavior of the OP? "He's taken. She had 2 years to tell him. There is NO excuse for being so morally low and selfish." "Wow, you're a bitch. Do you really think you'd be ok with it if a girl told YOUR (hypothetical) boyfriend that she's liked him for 2 years? Expecting anything or not, that's a dirty move. Go cry a river, jump in it, and drown please." Uhm, who cares if she told him? She wanted to get it off her plate! That doesn't make her a bitch.... Yeesh. At least she had the guts to say it! Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean she isn't allowed to say anything, and he didn't have to be so rude about it. I bet most people downing the OP are just to afraid to tell their crush that they like them. Ok I'm done sorry for the rambling :)

greatnt249 0

"What a complete dick. He doesn't deserve you!" Uh, he didn't want her to begin with; I'm sure he doesn't really care if he "deserved" the OP or not. Honestly, how do you people sympathize with the OP on this one? Do you live in your own fantasy worlds where the "good girl" always wins over the guy of her dreams in the end?

MukyDaCookie 0