My drip

By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 15:33 - United States

Today, the dry cleaner next to my house went up in flames. I went outside to look at the fire, as I looked on in amazement I realized I had dropped off all of my work clothes at the cleaners two days before. I was supposed to pick them up today, but was too lazy to walk the 10 feet to the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 829
You deserved it 66 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're just lucky your house didn't catch on fire.

YDI, but maybe you're lucky you didn't go. Supposing you had been inside when it burst into flames.

Comments

Engineer_Chick 0

Umm really, Someones whole livelyhood and career just went up in flames and you are complaining about a few clothes. YDI for being a selfish prick!

SirAwesome 0

How on Earth is this a YDI? The poster deserves losing all his clothes because he left them at the dry cleaner's for an extra day? More proof that 90% of FML has never left their parent's houses.

This. Wtf? It's not like he knew the place was going to burn down. Seriously, what are the odds that if you leave your dry cleaning there any extra day it's going to go down in fiery display? Everyone's lazy every once in a while. Definitely did not deserve it.

Sca24, your comprehension is very poor. He/she wasn't saying the OP must live at home. He/she was referring to everyone who said he deserves it.

Your right.. Overlooked the question marks.. I take it back.

Wealthyparrot 9

For the same reason that YDI if you don't get a project in because you had an emergency on the due date. Don't wait until it's too late, or if something goes wrong, you are ******. Every second you entrust someone else with your possessions, etc, you are taking a risk.

Why is #13 talking about a lion's thoughts lighting bolts and super powers? YDI dude if you cant walk 10 feet you dont deserve clothes.

triplethreat13 0

hahaha you sound like a pyro "i went outside to watch the fire in amazement"

fretforyerlatte 0

"i was in my kitchen, and i heard it, so i came out"

fckaduck 0
flyboy57 0

just be glad your house didn't catch fire if you're only 10ft away.

Too lazy to walk 10 feet to get your clothes... YDI. 13, wtf?

I hate when little things like that jump back up and bite you right in the ass!