Didn't think it through

By Mister_FML - 12/08/2020 08:01

Today, I was at my new store, fixing it up. I was about to leave, so I took my clothes off to let the dirty ones dry, as I had other clothes in my car. I walked to the back of my store and the back door locked. The car was locked. I was in my boxers with no phone and no way to go home for 3 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 801
You deserved it 1 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

I’m so confused. Why were your clothes wet? Why would you take them off before having the dry clothes with you? What is happening here?

Sady_Ct 37

Not for my husband, I can’t even get out of the shower without him wanting an eye full

Comments

malicemassacre 18

Why were you cleaning at a store with no clothes on??

I can answer that. I’m a very fastidious house cleaner. There’s a place for everything. And everything in its place. I invite anyone to give me a white glove test anytime. And I’ve always done my best housework Nude. My family knows it. And most people I know know it. If you haven’t done it before you should try it. Nudity and sexuality are COMPLETELY separate.

Sady_Ct 37

Not for my husband, I can’t even get out of the shower without him wanting an eye full

Sady_Ct 37

He said he ‘took his dirty clothes off to let them dry’, so he wasn’t cleaning nude, he just didn’t want to get in his car with dirty wet clothes on. Makes sense to me.

Try getting just your pants, or even your shirt, wet without getting your underwear wet. I’m thinking with sweat from working. It really can’t be done.

ojoRojo 27

I’m so confused. Why were your clothes wet? Why would you take them off before having the dry clothes with you? What is happening here?

This makes me think of Open Water 2. That movie always pissed me off because the whole situation is caused by them being careless. I hope you got home okay but you were being careless and that's kind of on you.

slowhandjp 16
randybryant799 20

What? I'm still confused as to why your clothes were wet?

randybryant799 20

I'm still confused as to why you took your clothes off. To let the dirty ones dry? I just don't get it.