My body hates me

By Pain_intolerant - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I caught my finger in a sliding door. It made me pass out and give myself a concussion. My genetics would rather slam my face into the floor than deal with a pinched finger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 987
You deserved it 5 091

Top comments

Your brain is trying to save you from the pain of pinching a finger. You should be grateful rather than complain about the fact that your brain is obviously smarter than you are. Wait, what?

Comments

stop being a baby and grow up turn on the news then say you have a problem

3 - Oh, how I just -love- the "your problem sucks compared to others' problems so quit crying" card. What next, starving children in Africa?

Ahm, I'm pretty sure the Japan earth quake he is referring to, is a lot worse than 99% of our own problems.

not really, the children in Africa problem could be solved but the Japanese for now are ****** and if this guy Is complaining about a banged head and a sore finger I think he needs to see the bigger picture, that he has it better than the japanese populace

Gruezi 0

#16, I doubt the bigger picture can make him feel better.

#15, Yes it is. But that's not the point of FML. It's for making people laugh by telling them about bad crap that's happened to you. Not a whole lot of people are laughing about the quake in Japan.

Acousticpixie14 6

Serisouly...90% of the FMLs are things that aren't that bad. They're here for entertainment. Just because someone says "FML" doesn't mean that they think their situation is the worst. And sorry, but thinking about someone else having it worse than you would not make me feel better at all. That'd make me feel much much worse.

JtownDude 0
cloudy01 0

I read that in the Terminator guy's voice :) I do that often..

collegegirl87 0
steezyjustice 0

...I'm watching the terminator right now.

ChinaBabylove69 0

So sorry for your face. lol have a great weekend!