Multitasking

By the_dog_sitter - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while I was walking my friend's dog around the neighborhood, I watched as a little girl fall off her bike. I let go of the dog and ran over to help. The girl was OK but the dog ran into the street and got hit by a truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 975
You deserved it 25 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goddamn, don't just leave the dog like that;/

Comments

I think the moral of the story is: your life is ****** because you can't even get FML in the right order.

Capybara 0

#44: A crisis situation? Haha, you're an idiot. The OP is an idiot, too. The dog was his responsibility, and he is, therefore, responsible for it's death. Also, how hard is it to spell FML?

Dude, why was it necessary to let go of the dog? Stupid.

tnf0920 9

Hopefully you'll get hit by a truck one day too. p.s. I find it odd how people can curse up a storm and say far worse then what I just did, yet those do not get blocked. You have a very morbid sense of whats good and bad.

valuemeal2 1

Does it actually say anywhere that the dog actually DIED? Anyway...

IMO, he should have brought the dog, and had it attack the little girl for being so bad at riding her bike

Emika_fml 0

#44 said it all... and then some. Seriously, people: it's a dog. He would have said if the dog had died, so it likely didn't. And what kind of sicko would choose protecting a dog over helping a little girl anyway?

alwaysalady 0

What if the little girl fell in the street? Being a mother I would have done the same thing. Also, we don't know how young this girl was. Its unfortunate that the dig was hit by a car, but we don't know the entire situation. My condolences for he dog, but props for trying to help a small, weak human being.

Congratulations, jackass. The kid had a scraped knee, so you decided to kill your friend's dog. OH MY GOD CALL 911. DROP EVERYTHING AND HELP THE KID, BEFORE SHE ******* DIES OF A SCRAPE.

#53 - enough said. OP, you are a horrible friend, I really doubt that the kid hurt herself that bad. If she was that young, where the F**k were the parents? The kid is more their responsibility than yours. I would have seen if the kid was alright, but not at the expense of the dog. But your first priority was the dog, since YOUR FRIEND TRUSTED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. If you can't keep a dog from running into traffic, how would you help a kid? I have only have two dogs, one that is afraid of cars and the other that would have chased a before we trained her not to. It doesn't take a genius to hold onto a dog.