Mother of the year

By lmastr64 - 08/10/2010 10:31 - France

Today, I'm sitting in agonizing pain following a scoliosis surgery. I have a bunch of painkillers that I need to suppress the incredible back pain, but looks like I can't take any, because my mom has hidden them from me because she thinks I need to be taken off them. I wish my doctor was here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 023
You deserved it 2 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkpillowz 0

Smack that bitch upside the head. Then apologies, saying that it's just that you're in so much pain that you have no control over yourself. Mothers like to play the guilt card to get their way so take a page from their book and turn it back on her! ;-)

Comments

I hope she becomes an empath overnight, that'll teach her...

Heh. Empaths and pain are a bad combination. I know that one from experience.

EvilDave 13

OP, I suggest you start screaming in agony.

Everyone here is a complete retard. You NEED pain killers to make sure the pain doesn't overwhelm you and cause you to pass out or something. Also, the comment about thinking about posting an FML is retarded too. People who are in pain will try to find ANYTHING to take their mind off the pain. If you dwell on it, it only gets worse. OP's mom is a clueless bitch who is torturing her child with unnecessary pain.

That's ridiculous...you just had surgery. Just because pain pills are addictive doesn't mean you should never take them when you really need them. I don't think your mom should be the one to decide whether you need them or not anyway... That should be up to your doctor and you.

Sent from mobile version, you know, you could just CALL your doctor. but FYL anyways

cajekraze 7

Call the police. That is a legitimate form of abuse

sevans 0

why does everyone automatically thinks OP is abusing their meds? kid just went through a painful surgery and back surgery at that OP's mom needs to give the kid his meds and if she's paranoid just read the damn label it tells you how often they can take it so she can regulate it somewhat. you need to call your doctor and get this straightened out.

l0lkitteh 0

I keep reading these posts on horribly abusive moms, what the **** is up with that. FYL OP for having this kind of mother

russianspy1234 11

Every time it hurts, scream. Especially if its late at night.

russianspy1234 11

PS witholding meds is considered child abuse if you are under 18, and theft as well as possesion of non perscribed narcotics if you are over 18.