Mother of the year

By lmastr64 - 08/10/2010 10:31 - France

Today, I'm sitting in agonizing pain following a scoliosis surgery. I have a bunch of painkillers that I need to suppress the incredible back pain, but looks like I can't take any, because my mom has hidden them from me because she thinks I need to be taken off them. I wish my doctor was here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 023
You deserved it 2 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkpillowz 0

Smack that bitch upside the head. Then apologies, saying that it's just that you're in so much pain that you have no control over yourself. Mothers like to play the guilt card to get their way so take a page from their book and turn it back on her! ;-)

Comments

maimay234 0

HOLY CRAP! I legit had the same surgery almost a year ago. You need those pills-call your doctor! I know without drugs I would've been pisssed! FEEL BETTER!

TheBestManEver 0

YDI for being born with a defective back. Maybe you should have let the faster, less mutated gametes pass you when they were all trying to fertilize your mother's egg. YDI for being selfish.

Not everyone is BORN with scoliosis. Doctors do check you occasionally to make sure your back is growing properly, so that you DON'T develop it later on in life. Sometimes, it's already developed by the time the doctor's discovered it. Sometimes, it develops because of how you sit or how you carry your purse/backpack.

you 185, are a stupid wanker who clearly knows nothing about scoliosis. **** YOU.

OMG!!! I had that same surgery last year!!! I dont know how you made it without the painkillers! what happened to me was that the doctor retired, so 4 weeks after the surgery I was still having pain, but had no doctor.

leebee96 0

Aww I'm so sorry :/ I had that surgery this summer and was so grateful for the meds :P but you'll get better quick, I had it in july and now already feel great haah

badphoneguy_fml 0

sounds like ure moms a bitch! when u get better, crush her foot w a hammer...then take her meds, i mean really take them, just to get high. lol

step one: order a pizza. step two: enjoy. step three: enjoy some more. step four: shove the crust up your butt. this should get mummy's attention!

kaylalay91 0

Dude... Sorry to hear that OP :( I had that same surgery a few years ago. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my meds. Your mom's a bitch for hiding them from you.

I had scoliosis, and the same surgery you speak of. You will heal quickly. I wad my surgery is 1983. stay away from large magnets.

O.O i am going to have this operation in two month ... now i am scared even more :/

aww don't worry, act cool with it and be patient, it's surprising how quickly you'll get back on you're feet! xx

r83839 22

Don't worry! I felt the exact same way...I was really scared. But all of the nurses and doctors were really nice and they will take care of you. A few days in the hospital and you get to go home. Sure, it will hurt a lot, but the painkillers really help. Do NOT be afraid to take them because you will need them! Keep walking around; the more you do, the faster you'll heal. :) And in a couple months, you will be back to normal! The younger you do it, the better, so it's good you're having it now. I don't think you'll regret it. Wishing you the best! :)

hrgee102608 0

I'm sorry but I say suck it up and deal with it. I have had two scoliosis sugeries in which I was sent home on regular Tylenol. I was able to survive at the age of 12 and 16 if you can't do it that's just sad. With my second surgery my morphine drip broke and I had nothing for hours so please don't sit around and act like you need pain killers when you don't. its mental more than anything and they are addictive and your doctor cant make your mom give them to you...its up to her.