Minor threat

By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 12:33 - Australia - Fairfield

Today, after my girlfriend has recently become obsessed with the serial-killer show Dexter, she has grown an interest in cutting up pomegranates in many different ways and squirting the red, blood-like juice everywhere. I'm now afraid to argue with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 476
You deserved it 3 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doesn't that juice stain! I would get some stain remover if I was you...

I would keep my eye on her if I were you.

Comments

That would be really messy!! I ate a pomegranate a couple of days ago and after I ate it I looked in the mirror and discovered that it had sprayed all over my face and shirt! Good thing I washed my shirt right away, or it probably would have stained.

suboy 10

As long as you behave you have nothing to worry about, unless she has her own code.

You have to admit it's a pretty good show. Don't be scared OP.. Just make sure you don't have any more garbage bags in your house.

KiddNYC1O 20

I was going to say... Check her internet history. If Lorena Bobbit comes up, sleep with one eye open.

Sparks808 10

Guess her plan of winning every argument is working then. :) Your girlfriend is diabolical.

I hope she isn't like Overly Attached Girlfriend. Whatever you do, don't lose sight of her. And if you see her holding something shiny and kinda pointy from the corner of your eyes RUN! In all seriousness, I'd be concerned and I'd talk to her about it. I'm sure she isn't a serial killer. If you express your concern now, she might explain it all to you. Either that or keep her away from that show. My sister watches that show and is obsessed with it. I know how you feel.

Daze619 3

Sounds like she's a neat monster

david1029 3
gxkon 5

Just remind her what usually happens to the females in dexters life.