Minor threat

By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 12:33 - Australia - Fairfield

Today, after my girlfriend has recently become obsessed with the serial-killer show Dexter, she has grown an interest in cutting up pomegranates in many different ways and squirting the red, blood-like juice everywhere. I'm now afraid to argue with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 476
You deserved it 3 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doesn't that juice stain! I would get some stain remover if I was you...

I would keep my eye on her if I were you.

Comments

sashie91 5

you know what happens when you assume. it makes an ass out of you and me.

KiddNYC1O 20

*Slow clap* No but seriously, I don't think it's a case of assumption. Op is just being cautious.

It's actually a very educational show. I've seen every episode and have learned a few things about chemisty and forensics, etc.

I've seen every episode also, but I don't believe it really gives an accurate depiction of forensics/criminology. In a realistic setting Dexter would have been caught three seasons ago, if not sooner. It's a great show, but don't put too much stock in it!

CharresBarkrey 15

Dexter is NOT an accurate source of chemistry or forensics. Even some of their lab stuff is off.

Hey it could be worse. She could be addicted to Glee and spend all her time singing crappy covers of classics that make you want to tear out your ears

That's a waste of pomegranates... Those are expensive...

raraisbang 12
Justy101 23

Yes. Because when your partner is really interested in a tv show, you know that's when you gotta show them the door.

She is obsessed with a murder show and is fiercely cutting things. That is kind of scary.

MichellinMan 20

40- well it's just a pomegranate. It's not like she has a secret cellar where she keeps human bodies. And plus, cutting a pomegranate and watching a TV show a lot isn't scary, unless you're pure pussy.

Okay, I'll agree that what Gabs said was stupid, but what does that have to do with her age? I've seen young and old alike say some dumb shit, and when it's a teenager someone always has to bring up their age, but nobody mentions the age of adults who say dumb things. I've also seen teenagers make some hilariously witty or incitefull comments, but nobody ever says anything about their age then either. I just don't get it.

MichellinMan 20

^ yea I definitely agree. That's exactly what it's like when you're a freshman in high school.

If she keeps doing that, kick her out of the house and shout "Surprise Motherfucka"

Haha my dads favorite person in the series

But then she might decide to stray from Harry's code, and looking at Dexter's brother, that's going to be quite messy...

astralvagan 20